Will you choose to be a flapper or a suffragette? Maybe the idea of dressing like a gangster or silent movie star is what you desire? Regardless of your choice, we have just the right array of 1920s costumes for you! It is easy to have a lot of fun with a 1920s costume because they let you choose from a huge number of different props. For instance, long cigarette holders, "Tommy Guns", and dramatic makeup are all part of the usual accessories!
Wouldn't you love to look and feel more stylish? A new costume can allow you to achieve it. Costumes give you a way to bring out deeper parts of yourself. Are you on a journey to search for a great Halloween halloween costume? The latest 1920's outfit is off the hook, and one of the most popular on the market. These are officially professional 1920's outfits, which make spectacular options for both adults and kids. Do you really enjoy the complete 1920s world? In certain cases you can't get enough of it.....singing out about the place your going, thriving through the great depression, and dancing to thrill. Enjoy life a tad bit more with a eye-catching rockin' halloween outfit. There's one that's just the thing for you. Get your time to stand out from the bunch. What exactly is Halloween night if you're not all decked out in the part? Our company also has a Fence Net Garter Belt and Stocking Set, some Black Pump Shoes, and an Opera Length Satin Glove to improve your wonderful outfit.
Did You Know?
- Roaring Twenties: This period has been referred to as the "Jazz Age," an expression associated with F. Scott Fitzgerald as well as his works of fiction for the period.
- DIY Costume Idea: Gondolier - sport a black and white striped shirt, black pants, and flat, wide-brimmed straw hat with red or blue ribbon. Optional: create a gondola out of cardboard to don around your body (or over a wagon for kids).
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie - Little Orphan Annie is wearing a scarlet dress with pure white trim at the waist and about the collar, hem and sleeves, with whitened leggings, jet black shoes, and short curly scarlet hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Black-Eyed Pea - You can dress in whatever you like (usually black colored is best). Afterward paint a black colored circle about your eye. Get a urinal from a medical or somewhere (preferably unused!) and fill it with Mountain Dew and you're a "Black-Eyed Pea"!
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien Host - This will duplicate the scene from the film Aliens, where an infant alien has burst through the chest of one of the characters. You'll need to try clay or something similar to duplicate the chestburster (a worm-like creature with teeth). Color it next cover it with phony blood. Slash a hole in the middle of your garments so it looks like the alien is bursting through your chest area. Splatter faux blood about the hole.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anne Boleyn - slip on a 16th century period dress with Anne's distinctive look--a lowcut square neckline. Add on a veil with headpiece. Paint a slash on your throat with blood dripping down, or buy a cosmetic "slit throat" and paste it on with body glue.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Mob - One of you dresses up as Frankenstein's monster. Everyone else dresses up as villagers with ragged clothes and rope belts, carrying pitchforks and torches. Torches could be made with a bit of lumber with different colored construction card-board glued to the top.
- Halloween Trivia: Orange and black are Halloween colors because orange is connected with the autumn gathering and jet black is related to the dark and death.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Nicole Smith and Outdated Man in a Wheelchair - Anna puts on a lengthy, blond wig, a low-cut sleeveless dress, and, if necessary, a stuffed bra. The unwanted man has wrinkles drawn on his face, sprays his hair gray or wears a greyish comb-over wig, a white colored tee, and slacks very high up on his waist. The man sits in a wheelchair and Anna wheels him round.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fashion Police - dress in "fashionable" clothing. Show off a police hat, a "Fashion Police" badge, and carry handcuffs. Add on a utility belt stocked with make-up and hair products. Walk around handing out "Fashion Violation" tickets.
- DIY Costume Idea: Aircraft caddy - Locate a smallish toy aeroplane and hold it with you. When people asked what you are, hold it out in the palm of your hand.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dixie Chicks - (For a group of all-girls.) Everyone attaches dixie cups all across themselves.
Our complete catalog will make it easy for you to become whoever you want this halloween. Just remember, this will certainly be your brand new costume you'll make use of again and again at costume parties, or perhaps to stun people at ordinary parties! FunCostumeStore can be YOUR slice of heaven - get in the sandbox and enjoy!