Baby Halloween Costumes
Beyond doubt, your baby is the best little treat you've had this year. And now that Halloween is here, you want a variety of the best baby Halloween costumes to bring out all the cuteness in your little bundle of joy. Picking out a baby Halloween costume is one of the best parts of having a baby. Choose carefully, click on your favorite one. With one of our costumes, your baby is sure to be the biggest hit of the year.
Page 1 | Page 2
There's not much more adorable than dressing your little one up in one of the classic baby costumes for halloween. In particular you will love our "Baby Halloween Costumes 2012"
collection, including choices from Yo Gabba Gabba. Baby girl halloween costumes are always a favorite - how do you go wrong with a little princess or a butterfly?Occasionally feel a touch anti-social? At a shindig, it's sometimes a tiny bit frustrating to make new friends. Displaying a creative outfit on you OR your child provides the perfect conversation starter.Having fun is what Halloween is all about. A Big Boxer outfit
can be so cute on your tiny one. With any one of our baby boy halloween costumes you'll have all the fun you could desire this halloween. Don't you really get a kick out of the whole adorable babies in costume world? Ah the stories.....living their life to the fullest, walking in another person's body, and experimenting with something a little different. Assemble your child's girl friends at their next special event and reproduce the impressive ensemble from any one of our halloween baby costumes selections. And include any number of party outfit accessories - such as a Buzz Lightyear Jet Pack
or some Long White Gloves
- for that complete look. If it's baby costumes for halloween
you're after, you've come to the right place!
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Veggie Tales - Each person dresses like a vegetable: cucumber, tomato, asparagus, squash, etc. For each one, take two pieces of fabric big enough to fit over your body, and attach them together, leaving holes for arms, legs and neck. Add big white felt eyes to the front, along with a smiling mouth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Garden - put on solid-brown clothes. Use hot glue to attach fake plants in rows. Add a few fake insects too.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ant - wear a dark-colored sweatsuit. Stuff the shirt of your slacks, and the tank top of your shirt to give yourself an ant-shape (cinch the middle). Make extra "legs" by stuffing charcoal pantyhose with wire and batting. Fix the legs to your shirt and afterward "dangle" them from your forearms using fishing line. Make antennae out of wire and secure to a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fairy goth Mother - Dress as the goth (light face, black colored clothes, jet black lip stick, studded collar, wrist band, and belt). Afterward add on on a wand, fairy wings, and azure or a newborn pink hair. For extra flair carry some glitter confetti to throw at people when granting their wishes--but only before midnight!
- Halloween Trivia: There are party ensembles of pop culture figures such as presidents, athletes, models, and tv cartoon characters.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie - Little Orphan Annie has on a crimson dress with pure white trim at the waist and about the collar, hem and sleeves, with white colored tights, black colored footwear, and short curly red hair.
- Halloween Trivia: Reverse trick-or-treating is where you dress up for Halloween and go trick-or-treating; knock on the front door; if the particular person answers, put candy in his container. Say thanks and depart.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chocolate Chip - don brown clothes, including a name tag saying "Chip." Alternate: Paint a potato chip brown and secure it to your shirt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Candy Land - Each person dresses like a different character out of the game Candyland: King Kandy, Queen Frostine, Princess Lolly, Mr. Mint, Gloppy, Lord Licorice, Plumpy, Jolly, Gramma Nutt, and the Gingerbread Men.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cleaning Lady - slip on ragged gear and a bandana on your head. Put on a belt with cleaning supplies and grimy rags affixed. Hold a bucket. Make the face and hands look grimy with make up or genuine dirt.
- Halloween Trivia: Youthful gals thought they could find out their future significant other's appearance by carrying out tricks with wool and large mirrors.
- DIY Costume Idea: Double Rainbow - Make two rainbows out of poster board and attach them to your shoulders (or a hat) with wire. Dress similar to a hippie slipping into hiking clothing. Make some mock tears out of clear glue and secure them to your face with spirit gum. Bring a video camera.
If you do not see what you're seeking here, use the left navigation menu to choose between a colossal range of costume options or search for an exact item in the top search bar. With some thing for everybody, our costume store is one-stop shopping at its greatest. Your child can be anybody they like for hallow's eve or that fantastic function - so "just do it"!