Fun and functional are the two main terms to use when describing any of our bear costumes. These can be worn again and again and can inspire laughter or actually be used to pull some pretty scary practical jokes. You can select a bear costume from a good range of choices and even find some that have a "true to life" appearance. If you are hoping to find a costume to use as a mascot, we also have less frightening versions of the bear too!
When you should be doing something useful, don't you just want to conceal yourself behind a hydranger bush and appear showing off a new outfit? Sporting your brand new costume is among the most familiar and identifiable traditions that dates back 1000's of years, to experience one of the older holidays, Halloween. Can you imagine yourself sporting a Fozzie Bear ensemble this October. What thoughts spring to mind? Hop into a unique existence with a Yogi Bear Romper costume. Do you prefer to remember your evening pushing your boundaries a little bit or feeling like the best thing since sliced bread? Take the stress out of dressing up. Look for a Black Makeup Stick that will blow your fans out the window. Play with different looks. You already possess your halloween costume and right now is the right time to make a decision on what looks the very best. Look into a Kold-Vest ensemble, a Voice Changer, and a Glitter Microphone and make the best out of your adventure.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Spider - dress in black clothes with white mittens. To make the extra legs, take four large socks or cut off the legs of two pairs of black pantyhose, and stuff them with fiberfill (or use long black balloons). Attach them to your side and hips, and place white gloves on the end of each. Use black string to attach the "legs" to your wrists, so when you raise your arms the "legs" move too.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dukes of Hazzard - Bo, Luke, Daisy, Uncle Luke, Cooter, Roscoe, Enos, Cletus, Boss Hog, and so on. Cowboy items, boots and hats. Daisy wears daisy dukes of course.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bandito - wear dark-colored: slacks, long-sleeved shirt, gloves, boots, belt, cape and gaucho hat. Wear a cloth disguise over your eyes and take a fencing sword.
- DIY Costume Idea: Billy Mays - dress in a long-sleeved blue button-up shirt (sleeves rolled up), a set of khaki jeans, and light tennis footwear. You can go with charcoal make up to make his short beard and mustache, and gel to slick your own hair. Bring a few products such as Oxy-Clean, Mighty Putty, etcetera. Give an enormous thumbs up to every person you see!
- DIY Costume Idea: Chicken - Try light or straw yellow feather boas to attach feathers to a long sleeved shirt, shorts and knitted cap. Slice red felt into the shape of the "comb" and secure to the cap. Fashion a beak out of yellow-colored felt and stick it to the cap so it hangs down in front of your nose. Create webbed feet using scarlet felt over your footwear. Slip on scarlet tights.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie has on a crimson dress with whitened collar and sleeve cuffs, pure white ankle hosiery and black patent footwear. The woman also has the short, curly, scarlet wig. Daddy Warbucks dresses in a black colored suit along with a necktie. The man is bald.
- DIY Costume Idea: Blink 182 - For Mark, pretty short hair spiked in front with atticus tee and long shorts, tennis footwear and high stockings with the crimson and azure stripe. Bring a imitation bass or guitar. For Tom, lengthy hair in front let down over face, imitation lipring, don a hat sideways, along with a shirt and trousers and sneakers. Make sure to put or draw fake tattoos at your left arm ONLY. Carry a artificial bass or guitar. For Travis, put pretend tattoos all over together with a checkered flag on the side of your neck. Basketball jersey and jeans with sneakers. Put your locks up in a mohawk. Bring around drumsticks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cap'n Crunch - don a ship captain/admiral's uniform (light trousers, darkish light blue jacket with brass buttons and gold epaulets, and light blue bicorn hat). Include a big light yellow "C" to the front of the hat, and make a large mustache and eyebrows out of fluffy cotton. Attach the eyebrows to the hat, and the mustache to your upper lip. Get face putty to give yourself a large red bulbous nose. Hold some Cap'n Crunch ceactual.
- Halloween Trivia: The turnip has customarily been used in Eire and Scotland at Halloween, however immigrants to U.S. Made use of the indigenous pumpkin, which is both more supple and much larger in size making it simpler to carve than a turnip.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bob and Doug McKenzie - Works best with siblings (or Canadians). Dress up in warm winter items with knitted hats and carry around a case of beer. Make sure to say 'Eh' and 'Hozer' a lot.
- Costume Making: Duct-tape may come in incredibly invaluable for fixing goods immediately while on stage or maybe at a meeting.
You'll discover tremendous collections for young kids, in addition to an assortment of standard and sexy adult costumes
. Keep in mind, this will be a brand new costume you'll make use of over and over at costume parties, or even to shock everyone at standard parties! FunCostumeStore is the best toy store - get in the sandbox and enjoy!