Betty Boop Costumes
She may be pushing 100, but Betty Boop is still pretty sexy! This is one of the reasons that Betty Boop costumes are still among the most frequently chosen options every year at Halloween. While we do have a few options where a Betty Boop costume is concerned, it is important to remember that the hair and makeup have as much to do with the success of the costumes as the garments. Be sure you choose just the right accessories for your look!
More often than not it can be painful to mingle whenever you go to events. You don't know that many people, and making new friends can be rough. Putting on your costume a single night a year can change your life indefinitely. It is definitely worth the energy to look for that unique Halloween outfit. With a Short Dress outfit, you're certain to stop traffic. Should you need creativity, a Starlet Long Dress costume can be your favorite halloween outfit to suit your needs. Your heart is beating fast, your mind racing, you're overflowing with excitement as Halloween is coming soon. Precisely what are you intending to don? Style, fritz and excitement will be yours with a Dorothy Lipstick. You can look fantabulous and add pizzazz to your costume wardrobe. Neighbors will completely believe your party outfit if you combine a Wig Cap, some Red Pump Shoes, or a Betty Boop Wig.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Indiana Bones - dress in a skeleton party outfit with an Indiana Jones hat. Carry a whip
- DIY Costume Idea: Bottle of Champagne - dress yourself in a long, light-gold-toned dress or something similar. Style your hair piled up, have on plenty of body glitter and bring a bottle of bubbles to blow from.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Pigeons - Choose your beloved bird on the game and create an image onto a bit of card board to copy from. Find some material of the suitable color, and cut out two pieces of in the shape of the bird's head (big enough to fit over your body). Fix the two pieces together around the edges, leaving gaps for your biceps, and an opening at the bottom so the entire thing can slip over your body. Slash an opening in the front piece to stick your mouth through. Stuff the shirt so it keeps its shape. Make eyes, eyebrows and a beak out of material or felt and attach to the front. Have on over charcoal pants or charcoal tights.
- DIY Costume Idea: Be-Bop Girl - show off a short strapless crimson dress, along with a dark-colored choker, dark-colored heels, and a short curly charcoal wig, with curls framing your face. Wear vibrant reddish lip stick.
- DIY Costume Idea: Babies - Dress as babies complete with pacifiers, diapers, and bottles.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cured Anorexic - For a huge guy: show off a light shirt. On the front, paint "I beat anorexia!"
- DIY Costume Idea: Dog the Bounty Hunter - don dark-colored denims, a bullet-proof vest without a shirt, a leather band around your biceps, tool belt together with a can of mace, and, of course, a lengthy blond mullet. Carry around a "Wanted" poster with your fugitive's picture and information. Flash the "hang loose" sign a whole lot, and call everyone "Brah."
- DIY Costume Idea: Cheers Cast - Sam, Norm, Cliff, Woody, Dr. Crane, Carla, Diane and Rebecca.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dragnet - Dress normally and drag a fishing net.
- DIY Costume Idea: Charlie Chaplin - dress yourself in a charcoal suit with lengthy blazer, light shirt (untucked), vest, bow tie, dark-colored shoes, and black derby hat. Carry a cane and dress in a mustache.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elmer Fudd and Wabbit - The guy dress up as a hunter including a vest, hat, gun. She dresses up like Bugs Bunny or a plain bunny.
If you're in search of that unique party costume for both adults and kids, you've landed at the perfect halloween store. Note, this will certainly be your outfit you will use time and again at costume parties, or even to surprise everyone at normal parties! Pick up your outfit this instant when they are still in stock!