Captain Hook Costume
The story of Peter Pan has one very clear-cut villain - Captain Hook. Even though he is so bad and wicked, millions of people want to dress up like him for Halloween and Captain Hook costumes sell like mad. The classic Captain Hook costume will be accompanied by the "hook" device the character uses in place of a hand, but it should also have the flowing black wig, feathered hat, and grand coat that distinguishes this captain from the rest of his motley crew.
It's a bad day. Everyone is dissing you. But immediately, you leap into a government building and surface flashing a brand new costume. Now you're on easy street. A shindig is exactly the chance to sport your new outfit. Wouldn't you be extraordinary slipping into a Sexy Captain Hook outfit? For those that want to live life on the wild side, the pirates halloween costume is likely to bring out the devil in you. Is it time to construct a boat? Your party costume is where the festivities are at. Pick out a Pirate Size ensemble or a Light Up Undead Pirate ensemble that can oooo and ahhhh your audience. What is there to lose? Go full-scale this coming year. Your unique character didn't just simply cease with the outfit portion of the halloween costume; why would you? Get some some Red Hot Pants, some Black Boots, or some Penn Boots and customize your halloween costume.
Did You Know?
- Pirates: There is no doubt that pirates had and also will proceed to have a tremendous impact on the heritage regarding civilization.
- Pirates: While in the Regal Navy during the Napoleonic time period, seamen ate an extremely tasteless and standard diet. On Mondays pirates ingested cheese and also duff (flour pudding), Tuesdays and Saturdays stewed beef, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and also Fridays dried peas and duff. On Sundays sailor's were served dried pig and also Figgy Dowdy (fruit pudding) or perhaps comparable snack food.
- Pirates: Pirates expended from three months to several months abroad.
- DIY Costume Idea: Going Camping - Take an old sleeping bag, cut holes for your arms and legs, and put on it over your body. Carry a stick with a marshmallow, a flashlight, and other camping paraphernalia.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fork and Spoon - Both slip on all black clothes. Use strips of foil up your front to form the handles. Make a spoon shape and a fork shape and attach them to hats.
- DIY Costume Idea: Working Stiff - dress in an old t-shirt and write or paint "Working Stiff" on the front. Make your face up like a zombie or dead person. Put some dirt in strategic places on the shirt and don old jeans, so it looks like you have crawled out of the grave. Dirt or dark make-up under fingernails helps.
- DIY Costume Idea: Gorilla and Baby Banana - Dad or mom (or both) dress up in a gorilla costume. Baby wears a banana party costume (easy to sew out of yellow felt).
- DIY Costume Idea: Captain Jack Sparrow - dress yourself in a loose white shirt, jacket, loose cotton pants, a cloth belt wound about the waist, high beige boots, together with a red bandana or pirate's hat. Don a great deal of black colored eyeliner, beard and lengthy dark colored hair with little braids.
- DIY Costume Idea: Baseball Player - show off a baseball uniform with hat or batting headgear, cleats, dark-colored make up below eyes, batting gloves, and take a bat, gloves, and ball.
- DIY Costume Idea: Brad & Janet from "The Rocky Horror Picture Show" - The man has on underpants and undershirt. She wears a white-colored bra and white colored skirt slip.
- DIY Costume Idea: Carrie - show off a prom dress with a "Prom Queen" sash. Dump a lot of pretend blood over your head.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bart Simpson - dress yourself in a red t-shirt, bluish shorts and blue tennis shoes. Have on a Bart Simpson face mask, or basically a blond crew chop.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cupcake - To make the bottom of the cupcake, find some corrugated cardboard (the kind with the ridges). Chop a piece and form it into a circle, sufficiently big to cover round your hips. Paint it the color of your choice and paste it to some straps so it can hang over your shoulders. For the frosting, create a giant poof of reddish chiffon material. Secure it about your upper chest. Sprinkle some glitter on vest or make pretend sprinkles out of felt. Optional: make a cherry hat but turning a red cheap bowl upside down and incorporating a pretend stem.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ant - slip on a dark colored sweatsuit. Stuff the tank top of your pants, along with the tank top of your shirt to give your body an ant-shape (cinch the middle). Make extra "legs" by stuffing jet black pantyhose with wire and batting. Attach the legs to your shirt and next "dangle" them from your biceps using fishing line. Make antennae out of wire and fix to a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: Coppertone Girl - dress yourself in a bikini over a nude bodysuit. Have someone spray it all over along with a light layer of non-toxic dark-tan bronzer (so it looks like you have a genuinely dark tan). Pull the bikini bottom down in the back to reveal a flash of lighter "skin" and fix a stuffed dog.
If you are looking for that specific costume for both adults and kids, you've reached the best website. With some thing for everyone, our shop is one-stop shopping at its finest. You know.....I think I might just get one myself!