You won't have to club a woman and drag her home by the hair when you wear one of our caveman costumes. They'll be fighting over you instead. Perfect for bringing out your primal nature, our caveman costumes are designed to draw attention at any Halloween party. We also have kids sizes for the little caveman in your life. Anytime you want to add a taste of the Stone Age to your Halloween event, your caveman costume is all you'll need.
It couldn't be any worse. Kids on the playground are dissing you. But immediately, you enter into a black sedan and surface slipping into a brand new costume. Now you're on easy street. Halloween is a great occasion to make your ambitions come true, and arriving in the right costume is an ideal way to do that. Looking for something to wear this halloween that fits just your style? The cavemen costume is certainly one to meet all of your current desires. Enter Hollywood by dressed up in a Cave Brute ensemble. Exactly what will make your heart beat faster making yourself and others excited, asserting yourself, or having a whole lot more fun in your life? Halloween costumes are not just for this October. Get hold of some Sabre Tooth Earrings and you will definitely be completely happy that you did. Go all the way this current year. Your unique character didn't simply cease with the clothing portion of the party costume; why would you? Grab a few a Cave Club Jumbo, a Stone Age Style Choker, or some Brown Fringe High Heel Shoes and decorate your party costume.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Freddy Krueger - Decide whether you will buy a Freddy mask or just use make-up. (For make-up you can buy scar and burn kits and cover your face.) Then decide if you will buy or make your blade-tipped glove. (If you want to make one, try attaching some old umbrella parts to a leather glove.) slip on a dirty, torn red and green striped sweater, dark pants and a fedora.
- DIY Costume Idea: Pirate - dress yourself in a white ruffled shirt, black pants, black boots with folded-over tops, black vest, wide black belt with a large buckle, eye patch, gold hoop earring, bandana tied around head and/or a pirate hat. Carry a sword.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alphabet Soup - Dress your body in scarlet or dark-colored orange clothes. Chop letters out of construction paper and paste them all over your costume. Make a giant spoon out of aluminum-foil-covered cardboard and carry it with you.
- DIY Costume Idea: Betsy Ross - have on a basic long dress including a whitened shawl tied around your neck along with a white colored kitchen apron. Add on a white-colored "mop" hat. Take an old-fashioned flag with needle and thread.
- DIY Costume Idea: Devo - Dress all charcoal with jet black turtle necks, jet black framed spectacles, whip, and "flower pot" hats created from crafts card board (next spray colored crimson).
- DIY Costume Idea: Crypt Keeper - If you're not going to don a disguise, now select a bald cap and attach some scraggly dazzling white hair to the back and sides. Cover your skin with brown make-up, with charcoal around the eyes and on the nose. Jet black out a few of your teeth. Show off an old-fashioned tuxedo (roll it in the dirt first).
- DIY Costume Idea: All Dolled Up - put on all white and secure dolls all around the place.
- DIY Costume Idea: Birthday Suit - Choose a pre-packaged birthday kit (tablecloth, hats, plates). Slash an opening in the center of the tablecloth for your head. Staple plates, cups, napkins, etcetera., on the tablecloth. Put a birthday hat on your head. When anyone asks what you are, tell them you are getting into your birthday suit.
- Halloween Trivia: There is a lot to be said about a baby brought into this world on Halloween. Halloween babies are supposed to have the benefit of life long protection against satanic spirits.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anne Boleyn - don a 16th century period dress with Anne's distinctive look--a lowcut square neckline. Add on on a veil with head wind. Paint a slash on your throat with blood dripping down, or buy a cosmetic "slit throat" and paste it on with body paste.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chicken Club (or Turkey Club) - Wear a chicken (or turkey) outfit and hold a golf club.
- DIY Costume Idea: Birthday Suit - Get a pre-packaged birthday kit (tablecloth, hats, plates). Slash an opening in the center of the tablecloth for your head. Staple plates, cups, napkins, etc., on the tablecloth. Put a birthday hat at your head. When anyone asks what you are, tell them you are getting into your birthday suit.
We've got an in-depth range of cavemen halloween ensembles for both adults and kids - available at modest prices. Consider, this is going to be a brand new costume you will put on again and again at costume parties, or perhaps to shock everyone at typical parties! Snap up your party costume now when they're still available!