Enormous and frightening and yet beloved by all fans of the Star Wars series, the character known as Chewbacca is also among the most popular of all the costumes based on the movies. Our Chewbacca costumes allow you to really turn into the giant Wookie and to begin moving and sounding like him too! A good Chewbacca costume will not need many accessories, but a bit of makeup and maybe some extra space guns are a great idea!
You hear your entire life about walking a mile in an alternative person's shoes. Well, suppose you could? Everytime a great opportunity to don a costume - be it Halloween, a night out on the town, or perhaps because you would like to astonish everyone at the hairdressers! Don't you think you would look marvelous in a Chewbacca Super costume? You'll get dressed to stand out in a Chewbacca Fleece outfit, part of a collection that contains remarkable party collections designed specifically for you. Do you really get a kick out of the whole Star Wars culture? Ah the feelings.....doing the hand waiving thing, being raised by your uncle, and employing Han Solo. With our collection of Star Wars halloween ensembles and props, you'll simply leave your plain old existance in the dust, and join the world of Star Wars. If you invested all this effort finding an awesome outfit, you might as well go that step further. We've got some Ballet Shoes, some Black Boots, and some Captain Boots designed to flawlessly harmonize with your halloween outfit.
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: Luke Skywalker joins with a team of other rebels to attempt to rescue Princess Leia who has fallen into the clutches of the Empire and more specifically, Darth Vader.
- Star Wars: Realistically, each type of personnel must have more than one set of standard attire, for diverse working conditions.
- Star Wars: The Imperial Security Bureau is an intelligence and security organisation which also takes overt action to encourage the populace and military personnel to remain obedient to Imperial policy and ideals.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beanie Baby - Dress like a baby and carry a few cans of beans.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elmer Fudd and Wabbit - He dress up as a hunter with a vest, hat, gun. She dresses up like Bugs Bunny or a plain bunny.
- Historical Costuming: Prince Harry infamously wore an Africa Corps uniform with a Nazi armband to a "Colonials and Natives" themed party in January 2005.
- Halloween Trivia: The hundreds of Halloween cards made between the turn of the 20th century and the Nineteen twenties usually display enthusiastic boys and girls but don't depict trick-or-treating.
- DIY Costume Idea: Camera - You'll need to locate a carton that is the right shape and that fits over your body (chop gaps for biceps, legs and neck). Or you can get two good sized pieces of poster board and hang them over your shoulders with straps. Go with cardboard to create a lens, buttons, flash, etc. Spray paint the camera (or cover with foil shiny-side-down), and Adorn along with a logo, buttons, and so forth.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Gothic - dress as the dour farmer and his wife inside the famed Grant timberpainting. He has on a vivid white shirt, overalls, dark-colored coat, glasses, and carries a pitchfork. She dresses up in jet black dress with pure white collar and cameo, an kitchen apron and hair in a bun.
- DIY Costume Idea: Corpse Bride - sport an unwanted wedding skirt and veil that have been soaked in a weak solution of blue dye. Turn to cosmetics to turn your skin blue, with black colored bluish shadow around your eyes. Color your locks with temporary bluish hair dye.
- Halloween Trivia: Though adult party outfits have come a long way from the gruesome deer skulls and skinsÓ that the Celts wore, the passion for people to dress up in party costume and recognize an occasion continues to be in our blood.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Gothic - dress as the dour farmer and his wife inside the celebrated Grant woodpainting. The guy dresses up in a whitened shirt, overalls, black topcoat, glasses, and bears a pitchfork. The woman has on jet black dress with vivid white collar and cameo, an kitchen apron and hair in a bun.
- Costume Making: Browse the web, sit back and watch cartoons or visit a nearby bookstore for suggestions to help ignite your originality.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Nicole Smith and Classic Man in a Wheelchair - Anna wears a long, blond wig, a low-cut sleeveless dress, and, if necessary, a stuffed bra. The aged man has wrinkles drawn on his face, sprays his hair greyish or puts on a greyish comb-over wig, a light t shirt, and slacks rather high up on his waist. The man sits in a wheelchair and Anna wheels him about.
- Halloween Trivia: Some think about Halloween to be totally incompatible together with the Christian religion, feeling it to have originated as a pagan "Festival of the Dead".
If you do not discover what you are searching for on this page, use the left navigation menu to choose from a significant catalog of costume options or locate an exact item in the top search box. Just remember, this will be your new costume you will make use of many times at costume parties, or perhaps to surprise people at standard parties! Grab your party costume now when they are still available!