Parents beginning to look for child costumes should remember that there are an amazing number of options available today. Not only are the familiar animals, cartoon characters, and popular inanimate objects to be found, but our line contains all kinds of options from movies, TV, books, and more. A child costume is something that can be as complicated as the child wants or as simple as possible, and it is a very good idea to have a general plan before beginning a search.
Page 1 | Page 2
You shouldn't have gotten out of bed. People in the office are being rude to you. However, immediately, you enter into a government building and appear getting into your child's brand new costume
. Now you're the cool kid again :-). An event is exactly the situation
to put on their costume. People say that their brand new costume is meant especially for the individual sporting it, and the new kids outfit is intended just for your child. And in a Melchior costume
, they're always painting the town red. Is your child's nose stuck in a book of daring adventures that involve feeling like the life of the party, making themself and others happy, or putting a little flamboyancy into their life? Wouldn't they like all those adventures to be real? We've also got a Punk Zombie outfit
and a Little Colonial Miss outfit
which are sure to make your child ready for any excitement that comes their way! Friends will completely believe your child's party outfit if they include some Fantom Fangs
, a Vampire Make-Up Kit
, or a Pumpkin Basket
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Bag of Leaves - Take a black yard trash bag and cut holes for your legs so you can slip it over your body. Stuff it with newspaper, then put a layer of leaves (real or fake) at the top. Fasten loosely around your shoulders. Slip on a hat covered with leaves.
- Halloween Trivia: During Colonial America, while the shifting of seasons is related to the changes which occur in the UK, the spread of Halloween to US was actually seamless.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dirk Diggler and Roller Girl from "Boogie Nights" - He might wear 70s clothes (Don't forget extra sock). She might wear hot pants together with a tight tank-top, with roller skates.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Birds - Choose your preferred bird in the game and print out an image onto a bit of card board to copy from. Find some cloth of the correct color, and cut out two pieces of in the shape of the bird's head (adequate to fit over your body). Fix the two pieces together round the edges, leaving holes for your biceps, and an opening at the bottom so the entire thing can slip over your body. Cut an opening in the front piece to stick the face through. Stuff the tank-top so it keeps its shape. Make eyes, eyebrows along with a beak out of fabric or felt and attach to the front. Put on over dark colored trousers or black colored leggings.
- DIY Costume Idea: Catacomb - Dress to be a cat (all black clothes, tail, cat collar, whiskers, charcoal nose, ears on a headband, etc.) Make a good sized comb out of posterboard and carry it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dr. Gregory House - dress in tennis footwear, trousers, a rock shirt (include a blazer if you'd like), plus a 5 o'clock shadow. Go walking together with a cane and a limp and bring A whole lot of pill bottles and be really crabby and rude!
- DIY Costume Idea: Dart Board - dress yourself in all-black or all-white clothes. Copy a dart board onto a piece of posterboard, or make one from triangles of crimson, green, white-colored and jet black material. Attach it to the front of your body. Take the tips off a few darts and hot-glue these to the front. Optional: stick a tip-less dart to your forehead, and add on phony blood dripping down.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie puts on a crimson dress with white-colored collar and sleeve cuffs, white ankle stockings and black colored patent footwear. She also hjust like a short, curly, red wig. Daddy Warbucks dresses up in a black suit along with a necktie. He is bald.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dopey - You'll need a long droopy overcoat (usually Dopey dresses up in a yellowish-green colored coat). The overcoat might drag on the floor a bit, along with the sleeves should hang past your hands. Hold the topcoat closed including a dark colored belt. Dress in a matching scarf round your throat. Afterward make a floppy pointed hat out of purple felt. The best way to make Dopey's jumbo ears is to slice them out of flesh-colored foam and affix them to the hat. Or you can buy ears from a halloween outfit shop. Color your nose slight red and add a pink colored blush to your cheeks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dolly Parton - Wear a tight, short, low-cut, long-sleeved sparkly dress, with high heel pumps. Stuff the bust as needed to achieve Dolly's figure. Dress in long, shaggy, bleach-blonde hair with bangs. Have on plenty of make-up and super-long red fingernails. Optional: bring a guitar or microphone.
- Mask History: The masked characters of the Commedia dell'arte integrated the predecessors of the present day clown.
Our company has more kids halloween ensembles than you can poke a stick at. With a little something for everyone, our halloween costume store is one-stop shopping at its very best. Your child will be anything they want for halloween or that interesting
special occasion - so "go for it"!