Clone Trooper Costume
The films and cartoons in the Star Wars franchise are popular beyond measure. This is why so many people will wear costumes to Comic-Con and Halloween events. The Clone Trooper costumes are among the more popular because they can provide a group of people with a way of working together to enjoy a night on the town or a visit to a convention. Our Clone Trooper costume will be complete and need only some comfortable shoes and a few props for best results.
If you could be any person one night, who'd you end up being? Costumes help us express the parts that too often remain hidden Are you channeling Star Wars ? And in a Clone Wars Pre Vizsla Trooper costume, you're definitely a winner. Just what can make your heart beat even faster making a jet fly in the air with your mind, preparing for a legendary battle against Darth Vader, or loving Senator Padme Amidala? Life is too short to never have a good time. Pick your perfect rockin' party outfit and add spice to your life. A creative outfit is wonderful, however it isn't until the very last details are added that you will truly become believable. Don't forget about some Go-Go Boots, some Super Hero Boots, and a Darth Vader Pail.
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: It is a more secretive organisation which concentrates on incisive analysis and more subtle espionage methods.
- Star Wars: There are several basic types of uniform in the Imperial Forces and related organisations.
- Star Wars: In 1977, the most infamous space epic movie franchise of all time hit the theatres, with many subsequent sequels and prequels to eventually follow.
- DIY Costume Idea: Construction Worker - put on jeans or overalls, a plaid work shirt, work boots, a tool belt with tools, and a hardhat. Carry a metal lunch box to hold your candy.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cross Dresser - Go for a big cardboard box, chop loopholes for your head and forearms allowing you to wear it over your body. Color it brown and sketch on "drawers" to make it look like a dresser (add on actual knobs for a genuineistic look). Next stick several gold crucifixes all over.
- DIY Costume Idea: Diva - don a sparkly cocktail dress with quite a lot of jewelry and make up. Style your locks as big possible and bring a microphone.
- DIY Costume Idea: Almond Joy and Mounds Bar - The man is the Almond Joy and she is the Mounds Bar (you know how the jingle goes). To make each costume, choose cloth (light blue for Almond Joy and Scarlet for Mounds) to make tunics that fit over your bodies. Afterward put a width of pure white cloth down the front, along with a smaller stripe (scarlet for Almond Joy and light blue for Mounds) on the left. Get black colored felt to spell out the candy name (copy from the candy bar wrapper). Include the "Peter Paul" logos and you're done!
- DIY Costume Idea: Daisy Duke and Supervisor Hog - The guy wears a huge dazzling white cowboy hat, jeans together with a big pure white button-down shirt. Don?t forget his stogie! The woman might wear cut-offs, cowboy boots, a plaid button-down shirt tied up, and a cowboy hat.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Gothic - dress up as the dour farmer and his wife from the widley known Grant genuine woodpainting. The man puts on a whitened shirt, overalls, black colored coat, eyeglasses, and bears a pitchfork. The woman puts on black colored dress with white-colored collar and cameo, an apron and hair in a bun.
- DIY Costume Idea: Devil Made Me Do It - The woman arrives as a pregnant angel and carries a sign which says "the devil made me do it." He dresses as a devil.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ants In Your Slacks - dress in a extra big set of denims (over boxer shorts) and hold them up with suspenders. Buy a bag of throwaway ants and hotglue them to your lingerie and to the lower part of your shirt (so it looks like they are crawling out of your pants).
If you are in search of a great outfit for both adults and kids, you've reached the perfect website. Oh, and this week's highlighted costumes are: a Clone Wars Arf Trooper ensemble
and a Clone Wars Plo Koon outfit
. FunCostumeStore is the best playground - go out there and enjoy!