So you've heard the Tories and Redcoats were at the party and decided to crash it and give them a surprise this year? We don't know if you'll find any Brits at the party this year, but we do know you'll be a hit in your Colonial costume. We have all the best Colonial costumes, available with just a click of your mouse. Want to be a patriot soldier? We have your costume here. Maybe you'd like to be a historical figure like Benjamin Franklin or General George Washington? We have those, too.
Page 1 | Page 2
If you could be virtually anyone at least one evening, who would you turn out to be? Arriving in a creative costume
gives you just the appropriate amount of self-belief to stand out in the crowd Changing into somebody else isn't any effortless activity, but with a Collectors Batman costume
, your conversion process is as simple as one, two, three. Are you looking for some adventure? Wearing a Colonials outfit selection you'll experience all the excitement you could desire this October. Walk around the block with bounce in your stride, put on some other person for only a night, and stretch your boundaries a little this halloween. Are you all set for the evening of your life? You could possibly want to feel amazing once again, and you easily can with one of these rockin' costumes. A creative costume is wonderful, however it isn't until the very last touches are added that you will actually become believable. Don't forget some Striped Tights
, a Parasol Dlx Lace Ruffle
, and a Black Makeup Stick
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Pope - slip on a long white long-sleeved robe with a tight collar and buttons down the chest. Add a short white cape around your shoulders. Search online for instructions to make a pope hat out of paper. Show off a large cross around your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Little Caesar and Pizza - Little Caesar wears an orange toga, sandals and vine around head. For the pieces of pizza, take upholstering foam (get at a craft store), cut a large diamond shape with a hole in the middle. Your head goes through the hole and the foam folds around your shoulders with the points of the foam at your feet to form a folded triangle. Paint the foam to look like pizza, and glue felt toppings on the front. Sport all black clothes underneath. Each person can individualize by choosing their toppings!
- DIY Costume Idea: Lorena Bobbitt - sport a nightie covered in fake blood, with messy hair, and bloodstreaks on your hands and face. Carry a knife and a large glass jar, with a "blood covered" sausage in it. Label the jar: Bobbitt, John.
- DIY Costume Idea: Charlie Brown - slip on a yellow shirt, add a black zig zag pattern around the chest. Don blue shorts, yellow socks, and brown shoes with the shoe laces untied. Optional: carry around a stuffed beagle.
- DIY Costume Idea: Barbie - For kids: sport a flowing, delicate an infant pink dress, including a wig, tiara, glittering jewelry and shiny footwear. For adults: have on a pinkish dress together with a hourglass figure, pearls, high heel pumps, necklaces and big hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andrew Dice Clay - don short darkish hair, lengthy sideburns, a dark-colored t shirt, black colored corduroys, heavy necklace, charcoal leather motorcycle jacket, sizeable dark glasses, and finger-less leather gloves. Always have a cigarette.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Mob - One of you dresses up as Frankenstein's monster. Everyone else dresses as villagers with ragged clothes and rope belts, carrying pitchforks and torches. Torches could be created from a bit of lumber with different colored design cardboard glued to the tank top.
- DIY Costume Idea: All That plus a Bag of Chips - Attach a tiny bag of snack chips to the front of your shirt. When people ask, you can say "I'm all that plus a bag of chips...."
- DIY Costume Idea: Barney the Purple Dinosaur - Start with a sizeable bright-purple hooded sweatsuit. Attach an oval of green felt or cloth to the front torso. Create a tail out of purple cloth, stuff it and attach it to the back of your jeans. Cut a few triangles of cardboard to make scales, cover with purple felt and fix them down your back. Spray color some classic footwear purple to match the suit. After you put on the suit, stuff the legs and torso with newscard-board to fill out the shape, and around the tank-top of the head to create some height. Add eyes made out of felt to the shirt of the hood.
- Costume Making: When doing Sewing work you generally have a sewing resource book handy. Obtain a sewing book if you intend to sew anything from a pattern.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dakota Fanning - Enlarge a map of the state of North or South Dakota and fix it to your chest. Take a handheld fan.
- DIY Costume Idea: Charlie Brown on Halloween - Cut 15-20 holes in a pure white sheet (two should be for your eyes). Don the sheet as your ghost costume. Take a trick or treat bag filled with rocks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Nicole Smith - Dress in skimpy gear with heavy reddish lip gloss and blonde medium length hair. Enhance your bust as necessary. Bring diet pill bottles.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angus Young - don a velour blazer and shorts, bright white shirt, a loosened neck tie, along with a schoolboy cap. Hold round a guitar.
Do not be limited only to one theme that peaks your interest. Have total freedom to choose exactly who or what you would like to be. Don't forget, this will certainly be a brand new outfit you'll put on again and again at costume parties, or even to stun everyone at standard parties! Now that I think about it.....I believe I'll get one of these myself!