Count Dooku Costume
Star Wars fans enjoy dressing up as both the good and the bad characters (or the Jedi and the Dark Side). This is why our line of Count Dooku costumes is just as popular as many of the other characters from the series. A Count Dooku costume will come with the necessary robe and garments, but it is a good idea to also add a few fun props and weapons to give this even more authenticity.
Page 1 | Page 2
How amazing would it be to be whoever you would like, and not anyone know who you are actually? Because Halloween is known to be a mystical period of changing bodies, why not eliminate the magic spells and get into a new outfit? Many believe that the right outfit is intended especially for any individual displaying it, and the popular Star Wars halloween outfit is meant for you. Regardless of whether you're trying to find a Leader Rex costume
or a Padme Amidala ensemble
, you are sure to discover it here. Is fantasizing about being raised by your uncle, battling in the Clone Wars
, and out: "May the force be with you!" precisely what gets your adrenaline going? Your party costume is where the celebration is at. Decide on an Anakin and Luke Skywalker Lightsaber
or a Yoda Full Mask
made to oooo and ahhhh your neighbors. What is there to lose? If you invested all this effort getting an awesome party costume, you may as well go the extra mile. We've got some Shazam Boots
, a Lipstick
, and some Thomas Boots
which will flawlessly harmonize with your outfit.
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: Imperial Intelligence exists in competition with the ISB.
- DIY Costume Idea: Party Hosts - Make masks out of photographs of the people who will be hosting the party you are invited to. Enlarge the photos, glue them to cardboard, cut into face shapes, and cut holes for your eyes. A rubberband stapled to the mask will hold it around your head.
- Halloween Trivia: Migrants flooded US in the 2nd half of the 19th century, particularly the Irish immigrants fleeing their country's food famine that made Halloween popular nationwide.
- DIY Costume Idea: Naughty Husband - show off khaki pants and a halfway-untucked white dress shirt with the top buttons unbuttoned, and a loosened tie. Muss up your hair and put lipstick kiss marks on your face and collar. Spray yourself with cheap perfume, and have a pair of lacy panties hanging out of your pocket. Make sure to put on a wedding ring.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Kournikova - sport blonde hair in a long pony tail, with truly short pure white tennis skirt and Adidas tank shirt. Add tennis shoes and a racket (and a tan).
- Halloween Trivia: The first Halloween card was made in the early 1920_s. These days, over 28 million Halloween cards are sent each year. U.S. Consumers spend about $50 million on Halloween greetings.
- DIY Costume Idea: Always a Bridesmaid - sport an aged, ripped bridesmaid dress, with torn stockings, messy hair, smeared cosmetics, and a crooked bridal veil on your head. Bring a busted-up bouquet of flowers that were obviously stolen in the bride.
- DIY Costume Idea: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Spike - Buffy puts on a sweet outfit, blonde wig, and bears a stake. Spike wears a long black colored leather jacket, bleached hair combed back, darkish clothes, and vampire teeth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cowardly Lion - show off a straw yellow hooded sweat suit. Secure lengthy brown phony fur to the hood, shoulders, along with the shirt of the upper body and back. Add on some ears created from felt, and a felt tail along with a tuft of fur at the end. Make a cross-shaped medal out of gold-colored foil, and hang it about your neck together with a ribbon. Use make up to give yourself a gold lion's face along with a brown nose and whiskers.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie has on a reddish dress with white colored collar and sleeve cuffs, white colored ankle hosiery and dark-colored patent footwear. She also hfor a short, curly, red wig. Daddy Warbucks puts on a dark-colored suit together with a necktie. The guy is bald.
- DIY Costume Idea: Eskimo - slip on a fur-lined overcoat together with a hood, over a scarf and knit cap, with Ugg boots, and heavy gloves.
If you are seeking that unique party outfit for both adults and kids, you've come to the best costume
store. With something for everybody, our costume store is one-stop shopping at its best. You will discover the perfect party costume for YOU or that special loved-one.