Cowardly Lion Costume
Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Only the Wicked Witch of the West would want you to pay the outrageous prices that the local costume shops want for their Cowardly Lion costumes. Work up your courage, follow the yellow brick mouse pad to our Web site and browse our online catalog for your very own Cowardly Lion costume. The money you will save will make you feel so good you will want to pin a medal on your chest.
You'll check out those flicks where people wake up disturbed to be in a different body. How would you like to flip lives with some other person, but hold the ability to flip back whenever you would like? Collections reveal the very best in people, and give you the chance to go through life as an entirely unique individual. Are you channeling Wizard of Oz ? These are officially approved animals ensembles, making fantabulous variety for both adults and kids. Exactly what tends to make your heart beat even faster getting rid of the wicked witch of the west, having no heart, or crossing the Fighting Trees woodlands? Costumes are not just for this October. Get hold of a Sexy Glinda costume and you will definitely be thrilled that you did. Take care of simple Jane and begin to add some spice to your halloween outfit with a Pumpkin Basket, a Badge Of Courage, or some Renaissance Shoes.
Did You Know?
- Wizard of Oz: The Cowardly Lion believes that he has no courage even though he is consistently brave through their journey.
- DIY Costume Idea: Poetry In Motion - don light colored sweats and write famous poetry phrases all over them.
- Mask History: Face masks are usually a crucial part of numerous live theatre forms all over world cultures, and their use within theater has frequently evolved from, or remains to be part of traditional, highly sophisticated, stylized theatrical customs.
- DIY Costume Idea: Keystone Kop - slip on an old-fashioned dark blue police uniform (long jacket with brass buttons and stripes on the lower arms). Add a tall round derby hat with a silver star on the front, and a large police badge on your chest. Show off white gloves and a large curly mustache. Carry a police baton.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cotton Candy - Buy some pillow stuffing from a craft/cloth store and dye it pink colored. Use spray adhesive to secure it over a long sleeved shirt, going around and about until it gets big and fluffy (don't forget to cacross the arms). Don a hat or headband covered with stuffing made into a point, and white-colored slacks or skirt, with white-colored footwear. (Note: this halloween costume will be really flammable. Be sure to spray it with flame retardant spray before wearing.)
- DIY Costume Idea: A Cliche - Gather various parts of well-known ensembles. A wizard nose, vampire teeth, pussy-cat ears, a super-hero cape and other favorite outfit add-ons. Add a tightly fitted nurse or police dress to make yourself a "sexy" cliche!
- DIY Costume Idea: Alphabet Soup - Dress in scarlet or dark-colored orange gear. Slash letters out of design paper and secure them all over your body. Make a giant spoon out of aluminum-foil-covered cardboard and bring it with you.
- DIY Costume Idea: Banana Split - Make or buy a banana costume, now slash it in two halves and show off only one part.
- This tends to get clay or something similar to duplicate the chestburster (a worm-like creature with teeth). Color it next cover it with imitation blood. Cut a hole in the middle of your items so it looks like the alien is bursting through your chest. Splatter artificial blood around the hole.
- DIY Costume Idea: Archie and Veronica - He is wearing slacks, white colored shirt, sweater jacket, loafers and crimson hair. The woman puts on "mod" outfit with shoes or go-go boots, together with a black flip-up wig.
If you're trying to find that special halloween outfit for both adults and kids, you've come to the ideal halloween store. Just remember, this will be a new outfit you will make use of again and again at costume parties, or even to stun folks at ordinary parties! FunCostumeStore is the best toy store - get in the sandbox and have fun!