Yee-haw! Our awesome selection of cowboy costumes is sure to make you want to giddy-up and go to any Halloween or theme party. Bring the Wild West to life with a rough and tumble cowboy costume that looks so real, you might be tempted to rope some cattle or start a shootout outside the local saloon. This cowboy costume is perfect for any costume party. So, hurry up cowpoke, and try one of these great cowboy costumes today.
Do you want to look and feel more outrageous? Your brand new outfit can give you a way to do just that. Party costumes unveil the best in virtually anyone, and give you the opportunity to experience life as a completely different individual. Transforming into someone you would love to be is specifically what Halloween is all about. A Sexy Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader costume will provide you with the improvement you require. Young Simba, you have to believe animals, realize animals, talk animals.....you TRANSFORM into animals. Does the excitement of saddling the horse, working peculiar work, and cracking the whip on a number of cows entice you? Your party outfit is just where the celebration is at. Get a Bandolier Bullet Belt or a Ride A Pony costume that can oooo and ahhhh your audience. What is there to lose? And ready for a Discorama Mama Wig to go with your party outfit? We carry an extended catalog of accessories, from shoes or boots to caps to wings to swords to.....well, take your pick.
Did You Know?
- Cowboys: The average Cowboy hat could have been more or less any cap in that period. The broader brims were to prevent the sun from getting into their eyes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Flip Flops - Buy two large, flat pieces of foam, cut into the shape of flip flip, with holes for your head and arms. Use a swimming pool noodle to create straps. Walk together.
- Historical Costuming: Mardi Gras costumes usually take the form of jesters and other fantasy characters, while party costumes traditionally take the form of supernatural creatures such as ghosts, vampires, pop culture icons and angels.
- DIY Costume Idea: Crypt Keeper - If you are not going to have on a mask, then get a bald cap and attach some scraggly white hair to the back and sides. Cover your skin with brown make-up, with black around the eyes and on the nose. Black out a few of your teeth. Don an old-fashioned tuxedo (roll it in the dirt first).
- DIY Costume Idea: Ant - wear a black colored sweatsuit. Stuff the top of your pants, plus the shirt of your shirt to give yourself an ant-shape (cinch the middle). Make extra "legs" by stuffing black color pantyhose with wire and batting. Affix the legs to your shirt and afterward "dangle" them from your arms using fishing line. Make antennae out of wire and attach to a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fire Hydrant - show off a yellow-colored or red sweat suit, and fix a stuffed dog to your leg (with its leg "lifted").
- DIY Costume Idea: All Dolled Up - have on all light and stick dolls all over your outfit.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beat-Up Hockey Player - slip on a hockey jersey, hockey shorts, shin guards, elbow pads, and so on. Hold some skates over your shoulder. Now add band-aids, bruises, charcoal eyes, a cast, etcetera.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ants In Your Jeans - have on a extra substantial pair of denims (over boxer shorts) and hold them up with suspenders. Buy a bag of plastic ants and hotglue them to your lingerie and to the lower part of your shirt (so it looks like they are crawling out of your trousers).
- DIY Costume Idea: Apple Pie - Buy or make an apple costume. Make a lengthy card-board banner, and label the number pi on it (out to as many digits as will fit) and tape up it around your body.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anchormen - Dress as Ron Burgundy, and so forth. On the film "Anchorman," Each person needs to don 70's business suits, with big lapels, flared pant legs, and so forth.
- Halloween Trivia: Throughout Scotland and Ireland, Guising children concealed in halloween outfits heading from door to door for food or money - is a traditional Halloween custom, in fact it is documented in Scotland at Halloween in 1895 in which masqueraders in disguise carrying lamps crafted from scooped out turnips, visit houses to be rewarded with cakes, fruit and coins.
- DIY Costume Idea: Buffy Cast - Spike, Angel, Cordelia, Buffy, Wesley, Lorne, Fred, Doyle, etc.
- Halloween Trivia: The turnip has customarily been used in Eire and Scotland at Halloween, however immigrants to US used the native pumpkin, which is both much softer and larger in size making it simpler to define compared to a turnip.
We've got an incredible selection of cowboy sizes including toddler to XXX-Large and plus-size. By the way, this week's showcased items are: a Gunfighter costume
and a Cowboy or Cowgirl ensemble
. You'll find an awesome halloween costume for YOU or that special loved-one.