Darth Vader Costume
People wearing Darth Vader costumes are never asked what they are supposed to be because this character is among the most recognizable movie characters of all time. A Darth Vader costume is also among the easiest to wear as well. This is due to the fact that it requires the black cape and garments and the distinctive head mask....and that's it! Add a light saber and weapon and you are ready to conquer the universe, or the office Halloween party.
Sometimes look and feel a little anti-social? When you go to a shindig, it's more often than not a little bit tricky to make conversation. You will just love putting on a new outfit at your next night out on the town! Are you channeling Star Wars this October? Young Simba, you have to think Star Wars, embrace Star Wars, emulate Star Wars.....you CHANNEL Star Wars. Done with sitting around the house being bored? Why not kiss your sister, recognize I am not your father, and totally rock the party? Are you an evening owl? Look for a people friendly outfit that will have all eyes looking at you. Being fashionable for a night out is merely part of the merriment. If perhaps you wish to win the best Halloween halloween costume, you can't fail to remember to stylize. Our site has some Dark Lord Boots, a Men's Pants costume, and some Super Hero Boots.
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: The Imperial Security Bureau is an intelligence and security organisation which also takes overt action to encourage the populace and military personnel to remain obedient to Imperial policy and ideals.
- Star Wars: Luke Skywalker joins with a team of other rebels to attempt to rescue Princess Leia who has fallen into the clutches of the Empire and more specifically, Darth Vader.
- DIY Costume Idea: Monkey - slip on a dark brown hooded sweat suit. Sew ears to the hood and a tail to the back. Add an oval of light brown felt to the tummy with a small belly button on it. Carry a banana.
- DIY Costume Idea: Shark Attack Victim - Okay, you will need plenty of fake blood for this one. First off, buy some fake blood, fake wounds, or anything that looks gruesome. Dress like a surfer or scuba diver, with wet suit, goggles, etc. Cut some holes in the wet suit as big as you want, and apply the blood and wounds to simulate teeth marks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Unshaved Synchronized Swimmer - (Best for a large, hairy male.) don a Speedo-style swimsuit, a swim cap, goggles, nose plugs, beach sandals. Take a curly wig and arrange it under the front of your swimsuit to simulate "overgrowth."
- Halloween Trivia: An activity or superstition that was liked in the early Twentieth century included pine covers. People would write fortunes in milk products on vibrant cardstock. After drying out, the cardstock was folded and placed in cherry shells. When the shell was warm, milk would change to light brown therefore the message would emerge on what looked like blank paper.
- DIY Costume Idea: Boy Scout - sport khaki or olive-green shorts and short sleeved button-down shirt. Neck tie a reddish scarf around your throat, and don brown knee hosiery and walking shoes. Make some phony badges and emblems and secure those to your shirt and to a sash that you slip on over your shoulder. Carry your candy in a hiking-style backpack.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annette Funnyjello - don a net at your head and bring a bowl of Jello with a silly face painted on it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Conspiracy Theorist - show off a tin foil hat, pants, along with a slightly grubby shirt. If male, don't shave. Hold several pieces of card board clutched in your hand, with government websites, how JFK died, and so on. Bring a few computer disks plus a "debugging" device. Put on makeup to appear rather tired, and constantly look over your shoulder.
- Costume Making: Start out small, master some rudimentary tactics, and then advance into a bigger project once you complete the first one.
- Halloween Trivia: While in the North western Islands of Scotland the Sluagh, as well as the fairy host had been thought to be made up of the people of the deceased soaring through the air, as well as the feast of the dead at Halloween was also the party of the fairies.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Nicole Smith and Old Man in a Wheelchair - Anna puts on a long, blond wig, a low-cut sleeveless dress, and, if necessary, a stuffed bra. The ancient man has wrinkles drawn on his face, sprays his hair greyish or is wearing a greyish comb-over wig, a pure white tee, and pants truly high up on his waist. He sits in a wheelchair and Anna wheels him round.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ballerina - dress in leggings, a leotard, a tutu, and ballerina slippers with bows twisting up the legs. Put glitter on your mouth and show off a tiara.
If you do not discover what you're searching for here, try the left selection menu to select from an enormous mixture of costume categories or find a certain product in the top search bar. With a little something for everybody, our halloween costume store is one-stop shopping at its finest. Have a blast!