Disney Princess Costumes
Generations of women have been beguiled by the different Disney princesses. Few women can say that they didn't daydream about being Sleeping Beauty, Belle, or Jasmine. Our line of Disney Princess costumes can allow you to help your daughter to really live out her own fantasies. A Disney Princess costume will feature the famous dress or gown worn by the character but will also include any special props or accessories needed to complete the look.
Page 1 | Page 2
Do you sometimes look and feel a bit anti-social? Whenever you go to a get-together, it's not hard to become a little awkward about making conversation. Costumes help you show yourself. Are you on a journey to look for a great Halloween party costume? The latest Disney party costume is on fire, and one of the most trendy around. And in a Spanish Princess outfit
, you're consistently a success. Do you love to talk about the entire Princess world? Every so often you can't get enough of it.....taking up the headlines of newspapers, having exotic animals, and being rich. Whether you're looking to sport a Luke Skywalker ensemble
, a Glamorous Grecian Princess ensemble
or some Black Eyelashes
, our significant selection of costumes is sure to impress. Friends will totally believe your costume if you add some Black Pump Shoes
, some Hazel Shoes
, or a Renaissance Pouch
Did You Know?
- Princess: Ariel, voiced through Jodi Benson, is the 4th Walt disney Princess as well as first came out in The Little Mermaid (1989).
- DIY Costume Idea: Buddy Holly - slip on a 50s style suit (high skinny lapels, tight-fitting, skinny tie, etc.). The pants should be short so your white socks show (wear with black dress socks). Your hair should be short and curly. Add some black horn-rimmed glasses and carry a guitar.
- DIY Costume Idea: Jay and Silent Bob - Both slip on t-shirts, sweatshirts and long overcoats. Jay wears jeans, boots, long straight blonde hair and a black beanie. Silent Bob wears long shorts, tennis shoes, a beard and a backwards ball cap.
- DIY Costume Idea: Caught on Lover's Lane - He wears shirt buttoned up the wrong way, pants unzipped, looking all disheveled, with lipstick kisses all over his face and neck (along with some on his shirt and one or two strategically placed close to the zipper of his pants). She wears a dress with the waist band all bunched up and twisted, lipstick smeared all over her mouth with the back of her hair all messed up, she could be missing a shoe and have holes in her panty hose. For added fun, have the man stick an empty condom package in his shirt pocket.
- DIY Costume Idea: a toddler Doll - show off a nightgown with slippers, or footie pajamas. Put your own hair in pig tails and neck tie along with a ribbon. Get make-up to give your body rosy-red cheeks and freckles. Hold a pacifier, dolly and a baby bottle.
- DIY Costume Idea: Boo Boo - Dress yourself in a ghost outfit and stick band-aids all over your outfit.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Idol Contestant - Make a smallish sign saying "American Idol Contestant # (whichever)" and stick it to your clothes. Dress wacky, hold an inflatable microphone and sing badly.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elvis - Get a pair of vibrant white jeans or sweats that are a size too big, and slice slits at the ankles (widen along with a little bit of fabric) to form bell bottoms. Grab a pure white button-down long-sleeve shirt that is a size too big, and put on it with the cuffs unbuttoned and the shirt few buttons unbuttoned. Add on sequins all across the shirt, and down the edges of the jeans. Wear a sequined white-colored belt, glasses, dark-colored Elvis hair, and sideburns.
- DIY Costume Idea: Attack Dog Trainer - Grab a stuffed dog and stitch it to the arm of a long-sleeved shirt so it looks like it is biting you. Wear a name tag ("Bob's Attack Dog School). Add blood and scratches all over your body.
- DIY Costume Idea: Broken Spirit - Dress like a cheerleader, or simply show off garments with team logos and take pom poms. After that place your body in gauze bandages, put your arm in a pretend sling, go walking on crutches, etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: Count Pimpula - wear the usual vampire gear (teeth, cloak with collar, and so on.). Now don a pimp hat including a feather, gold chains, reddish or lavender jeans, take a cane and color one of the vampire fangs gold.
- DIY Costume Idea: All Dolled Up - slip on all pure white and fix dolls all over.
Our huge catalog will make it possible for you to become your much-loved big screen star this October. Remember, this will certainly be a perfect costume you will make use of many times at costume parties, or perhaps to stun people at standard parties! You will unearth the perfect party outfit for YOU or that special loved-one.