Turning into some other person doesn't require a miracle potion. How would you like to wander into the dressing room and go walking out a different person? Halloween may be the absolute excellent time to be the single person you never imagined you could be. What's more thrilling than arriving in an Egyptian Queen Nefertiti costume on the night of Halloween? You'll dress to wow in an Ancient Egyptian Queen outfit, part of a collection that contains awesome outfits put together specifically for you. Does the adventure of adding a little irreverance into your daily life, just beyond your safe place, and flaunting yourself fascinate you? Your party outfit is just where the party's at. Pick and choose some Control Top Pantyhose or a Metal Snake Armband that can oooo and ahhhh your neighbors. What is there to lose? Don't fail to remember to make your party outfit become much more realistic with a Queen of the Nile Wig, an Egyptian Princess Wig, and an Eyeliner Pencil.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Clarice Starling and Hannibal Lecter - She wears a business suit, with an FBI badge. He wears a jumpsuit, hair slicked back, mask over his mouth (cut out of brown paper and use toothpicks for the front of the mouth hole).
- Masquerade: Costumed dances were a special luxury of the ducal court of Burgundy. They have been associated with the tradition of the Venetian Carnival.
- Historical Costuming: In the Orkney Islands off Scotland a complete wool hood was found which has been tentatively dated to the Viking Age. Its one-piece cut it is simpler than the hoods of the Middle Ages; the hood section is squarish with no tail, and the cowl is small and conical.
- DIY Costume Idea: Flip Flops - Buy two big, flat pieces of foam, slice into the shape of flip flip, with slots for your head and forearms. Go with a swimming pool noodle to create straps. Walk together.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anthrax Investigator - put on a gas face mask, a long yellowish overcoat, and bright white gloves.
- DIY Costume Idea: Austin Powers - don a frilly white colored shirt, striped leisure suit, cheap rings, big crooked teeth, shaggy hair, platform shoes and black-rimmed eyeglasses.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elizabeth Taylor - First, pick your preferred Elizabeth Taylor movie. You could be Maggie from Cat on a Hot Tin Roof: basically show off a full satin slip, black colored leggings with bare feet, her trademark short, wavy black color hair, and bring a cocktail.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dog Lover - Grab yourself a Michael Vick jersey plus a stuffed animal dog. Rip off a leg or two through the dog and add pretend blood. Shave a couple bald blotches on the dog as well. You could also add on bite marks to your arm.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie - Little Orphan Annie has on a reddish dress with white-colored trim at the waist and round the collar, hem and sleeves, with whitened tights, jet black shoes, and short curly red hair.
We've got one of the biggest selections of both adult and child party outfits and halloween add-ons, for Halloween or other party occasions you'll find anyplace online. Keep in mind today's highlighted items are: an Egyptian Man costume
and an Egyptian Jewel outfit
. FunCostumeStore is the best play ground - get in the sandbox and have fun!