Elvis costumes are a classic choice and a fun costume for men, women and children too. Whether you want an Elvis costume from the fifties or the older look including the classic Elvis cape, there are plenty of choices. An Elvis toddler costume is a cute choice for a little boy _ or even a littler girl, and will certainly draw plenty of attention for your little King of Rock ón Roll this year when they head out in search of treats.
How great would it be to be anyone you would like, and not one person know who you are actually? Staring in the mirror doesn't change who you are, it is just who you become when you dress in just the right party costume. For a single day per month, you can stare in the mirror and really feel completely different. Becoming a different person is no simple process, but with an Elvis Dog ensemble, your conversion is as easy as one, two, three. And with an Elvis Black ensemble, you're consistently in the cat seat. Your heart is pounding, your mind racing, you're filled up with enthusiasm as Halloween is coming soon. Just what are you intending to wear? Select from an Elvis Microphone, to some Black and Gold Eyelashes, to an Elvis Wig....the possibilites are nearly never-ending. If you spent all this time finding the best outfit, you may as well go the extra mile. We've some Loafer Shoes, some Gold Glitter Jane Shoes, and a Glitter Microphone that will perfectly complement your costume.
Did You Know?
- Elvis Presley: His final meal ended up being four scoops of ice cream and also 6 chocolate chip cookies.
- Elvis Presley: He died on August 16, 1977, following collapsing on the commode. He was discovered by partner Ginger Alden.
- DIY Costume Idea: Football Game - Football players, cheerleaders, referees, coaches, mascot, fans, hotdog vendor, water boy, etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angus Young - slip on a velour blazer and shorts, white shirt, a loosened neck tie, and a schoolboy cap. Take round a guitar.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annette Funnyjello - put on a net on your head and take a bowl of Jello with a silly face painted on it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Austrian Girl - sport a midriff shirt with puffed sleeves, dirndl (dress along with a tightly fitted bodice, low neck and full skirt), and an apron.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alice in Wonderland - The Mad Hatter dresses in a tux jacket with tails, a colorful jacket, dark colored or dark plaid slacks, together with a rather high tank-top hat. Alice might wear a short sleeved light-blue dress along with a light kitchen apron over it, white-colored knee stockings, charcoal patent footwear and a jet black ribbon in her hair. Regarding the White-colored Rabbit, dress all in white with floppy rabbit ears, whiskers on your face, a puff tail, and after that don a checkered jacket and take a pocket watch. For the Cheshire Cat, dress up like a cat with whiskers, ears, along with a tail, and after that paint an enormous grin on your mouth. When it comes to the Queen of Hearts, have on a red, light and dark dress with robe, along with a crown at your head. If you have others in the party, they should be playing cards.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beheaded Tudor - sport a Tudor-style dress (good sized long skirt, snug corset bodice, wide bell sleeves, headdress, and so forth.). Put on whitened cosmetics at your skin, and sketch a line of faux blood with drip marks round your throat. Make your lips light blue with eye shadow and give your body circles under your eyes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bush and Chain-y - One person cuts some branches off a bush and attaches those to their garments. The other person wraps chains about themselves.
- DIY Costume Idea: Electric Chair Victim - Color the face and hands to resemble a skeleton or show off a skeleton costume. Then include on a prison suit or stripe gear that have been CAREFULLY scorched. Make your locks stand straight up with gel and hair spray. Or spray paint a bowl silver and dress in it upside down on your head, with wires coming out the shirt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bluish Jean And Tea Shirt - One of you is Bluish Jean: all bluish gear along with a name tag which says "Jean." The other person is Tea Shirt: whitened shirt with tea bags glued all over.
You will be the talk of the town with one of these tremendous ensembles. By the way, this month's featured products are: a Secret Wishes Elvis outfit
and an Elvis Bunting costume
. You will discover a perfect halloween costume for YOU or that special loved-one.