Emerald City Costumes
When the group of odd ball heroes reaches the Emerald City in the movie version of the Wizard of Oz they all get cleaned up by a crew of beauticians and experts. Our line of Emerald City costumes features the main characters from the film in this "tip top" condition. The line also features the people encountered in the city, and an Emerald City costume might include the grumpy door guard or a resident of the brilliant green town!
When you're at the dentist, don't you just want to run behind a lamp post and pop up dressed up in a creative outfit? Being dressed up in your new outfit offers you just the right amount of assurance to stand out in the group Can you just picture yourself sporting an Emerald Wiseman outfit this halloween. What words pop into your head? Whether or not you're searching for an Emerald Witch costume or some Black Eyelashes, you are sure to discover it here. Does the adventure of putting a bit of flamboyancy into your daily life, donning a different person for a day, and making yourself and others excited entice you? With our enchanting collections for both adults and kids, you will be guaranteed to discover your favorite Emerald City hero. Take care of plain Jane and start adding some pizazz to your halloween outfit with a Lincoln Beard, some Black Hot Pants, or some Juliet Shoes.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Bonnie and Clyde - She wears a "Roaring 20s" dress, with long black gloves and cigarette in a long holder. He wears a dark double-breasted pinstriped suit, with hat, and carries a gun.
- DIY Costume Idea: Blue Jean And Tea Shirt - One person is Blue Jean: all blue clothes with a name tag that says "Jean." The other person is Tea Shirt: white shirt with tea bags attached all over.
- DIY Costume Idea: Snowman - wear a white hooded sweat suit (or fuzzy footie pajamas), white shoes and white mittens. Use stuffing to make the snowman shapes, and spray it with fake snow (make it stick better using spray adhesive). Put a scarf around your neck and a black hat on your head. Use pom poms to make buttons.
- DIY Costume Idea: Forgetful - Attach sticky notes to yourself with miscellaneous reminders, tie string around several fingers, write notes to yourself on your palms, etc. Slip on a pair of glasses on top of your head, and ask everyone you see if they know where you left your glasses.
- DIY Costume Idea: Accident Victim - have on a medical gown, artificial IV, gauze bandages gauze bandages, and a throwaway ID bracelet. Look confused, and whine a bunch. Crutches include a perfect touch. P.S. Lots of mock blood.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie Oakley - dress in a mid-calf-length leather (or faux leather) skirt, long-sleeved high-necked frilly blouse, with a western-style leather vest. Add a cowboy hat and hold a pretend rifle. Put on some medals about your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beatles - Decide which Beatles era you prefer and then match your outfits suitably: for the 60s, sport suits, skinny ties and mop-top hair. When it comes to the Sgt. Pepper era, don the brightly-colored Sgt. Pepper uniforms, longer hair, etc. Or go for the 70s look with turtleneck t-shirts, bell bottoms, long hair, sideburns, mustaches, etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: Executioner - have on a hood that covers your entire head, with holes cut for eyes. Sport black colored trousers. If you'd like to cover your chest area, don a leather jacket or black cotton tunic. Sport dark cloth boots. Bring a large axe (make it out of a broom handle and spray-colored cardboard).
- DIY Costume Idea: Butt Kicker - bring around some cigarette butts. When anyone asks what party outfit you're wearing, simply kick one of them.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annette Funnyjello - put on a net at your head and hold a bowl of Jello together with a silly face coated on it.
- Halloween Trivia: The creative men and women at the Goelitz business place in a special ingredient along with marshmallow in it that gives their very own candy corn a completely “gourmet” flavor. The best candy corn will be tremendously sugary tasting and has a practically vanilla quality to it. It should really be soft when you chew it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dare Devil - put on a white-colored leather motorcycle suit, with dazzling racing stripes, fringe together with a cape. Hold a motorcycle helmet and show off pure white boots.
Given many hundreds of both adults and kids costumes
and halloween acoutrements in our website, we're certain you will find an awesome party costume for yourself. Remember, this will certainly be the perfect outfit you'll don many times at costume parties, or perhaps to delight everyone at ordinary parties! FunCostumeStore is the best play ground - get out and play!