Our Eskimo costumes are so realistic, everyone's going to be asking you to knock the snow off your boots before you step into the house. Made of the best fabric, our Eskimo costumes are both comfortable and warm. Complete with faux fur lined coat and boots, the only accessories you'll need are a harpoon and maybe a kayak. This costume is perfect by itself or paired with a seal, orca, walrus, or polar bear costumed partner.
Occasionally feel a tiny bit self-conscious? When you find yourself at anything social, it's easy to become a tiny bit hesitant. You will just adore wearing a new outfit this halloween! Just picture yourself putting on an Eskimo Kisses costume . What words spring to mind? Young Sourcerer, you need to expect eskimos, be consumed by eskimos, connect with eskimos.....you BECOME eskimos. Submerge yourself within this idea, and you may easily see yourself trying something a little different, going just beyond your safety net, or perhaps expressing yourself. Regardless of whether you want to go out wearing some Bijou Boutique Ruffled Pantaloons or an Indian Choker, an ideal halloween costume is in this costume store, just waiting for you. Have fun with different looks. You currently have your outfit and this moment is a superb time to make a decision on what looks excellent. Look into some Dolly White Boots, a Glitter Make-Up Kit, and some Gold Glitter Jane Shoes and make the most out of your journey.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Merlin - slip on a large dark-blue robe (a graduation gown is a good starting point for making your own robe). Add some silver fabric accents to the cuffs and collar. Make a pointy wizard's hat from matching fabric, and add some silver stars and moons. Dress yourself in a long white wig and fake white beard and carry a wand and/or crystal ball.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bermuda Triangle - Make a large triangle out of cardboard and use straps to hang it on your body. Then find several toy airplanes, ships, and other things that have been lost and never found (like your car keys!), and attach them to yourself inside the triangle. Optional: dress in tropical-themed clothing.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dixie Chicks - (For a group of all-girls.) Everyone attaches dixie cups all over themselves.
- DIY Costume Idea: Jockey - put on white riding breeches and knee-high black riding boots. Find a silken jacket and add bright stripes or whatever design you want. Add a number on a band around your upper arm. Put on a riding helmet and carry a riding crop.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annette Funnyjello - dress in a net on your head and bring a bowl of Jello together with a silly face painted on it.
- Halloween Trivia: Fledging Halloween festivities after the Revolutionary War in US had been given new life by an unprecedented number of migrants between 1820 and 1870, specifically the Irish. Indeed, where ever the Irish went, their extraordinary Halloween folk tradition were enthusiastically shared by American people.
- DIY Costume Idea: Caught on Lover's Lane - The guy puts on shirt buttoned up the wrong way, slacks unzipped, looking all disheveled, with lip stick kisses all over his face and neck (along with some on his shirt and one or two strategically positioned close to the zipper of his jeans). The woman puts on a dress with the waist band all bunched up and twisted, lip stick smeared all over her mouth with the back of her hair all messed up, the woman could be missing a shoe and have gaps in her panty hose. For added fun, have the man stick an empty condom package in his shirt pocket.
- DIY Costume Idea: Accidental Tourist - Carry a travel suitcase with stickers from a variety of countries attached all over it. Tape up your head in gauze and put some artificial blood on it. Dress yourself in bandages on other parts of the body. Go walking on crutches or use a cane.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bugs Bunny - Start including a grey hooded sweatsuit. Make lengthy pointy ears out of grey and rose felt or cloth and secure to the hood. Stick an oval of pure white felt to your chest. Choose make-up to create big whitened cheeks, a light pink nose and tall white colored eyes. Wear pure white gloves or mittens. Carry a substantial carrot.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anchormen - Dress as Ron Burgundy, etcetera. Through the film "Anchorman," Everybody ought to don 70's business suits, with big lapels, flared pant legs, etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: All That together with a Bag of Chips - Stick a smallish bag of snack chips to the front of your shirt. When people ask, you can say "I'm all that and a bag of chips...."
- Costume Making: Surf the net, relax and watch cartoons or visit your local bookstore to get suggestions to help spark your originality.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anne Boleyn - show off a 16th century period dress with Anne's distinctive look--a lowcut square neckline. Include a veil with headwrap. Paint a slash on your neck with blood dripping down, or buy a cosmetic "slit throat" and fasten it on with body glue.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Idol Contestant - Make a little sign which says "American Idol Contestant # (whichever)" and stick it to your gear. Dress wacky, carry an inflatable microphone and sing badly.
Our in-depth collection will make it easy for you to be whoever you like . By the way, this month's showcased party ensembles are: an Eskimo Cutie Sexy outfit
and some White Feather Eyelashes
. You will see the right halloween outfit for YOU or that special loved-one.