Go bananas this Halloween and pick out your favorite food costume. You are sure to be a delicious treat for the eyes when you opt for food costumes. Looking to bring a touch of sweetness? Consider a cupcake costume or dress as your favorite candy bar! Looking to get a bit junky? A hamburger or a hotdog costume is sure to get their stomach's rumbling. Don't forget your fruits and veggies, we can't survive on junk food alone!
When you wake up in the morning, don't you just want to enter into a black sedan and emerge dressed in the perfect costume? Because Halloween is considered to be an unexplainable period of swapping bodies, why not tackle the magic tricks and jump into a perfect outfit? There's nothing bound to draw the wonder of Halloween out like the fascinating food outfit. Your desires and aspirations become a reality when you wear a Broccoli outfit. Notice: if you get a Hawaiian Dog Pet ensemble, you might arise the next day remembering how you put a little irreverance into your life, donned a different person for only an evening and expressed yourself. Now let your creativity expand, and choose from a Pea In A Pod Bunting costume, to a Corn outfit, to a Baby Boo Pacifier. We have countless add-ons, from some Glitter Green Flat Shoes to some Black Boots, to help you complete your authentic look.
Did You Know?
- Historical Costuming: The typical Victorian era dress included costly wigs, hats, headdresses with plumes of red feathers, red knee-high stockings, yellow gloves with gold fringe, and grey doublets with red lining.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chilean Miner - dress yourself in a jumpsuit with the Chilean flag on the pocket, a hardhat with a light on the front, and some sunglasses. Cover yourself with soot.
- DIY Costume Idea: Detective - dress yourself in a suit (if possible a 40s-style suit), along with a trench overcoat together with a Fedora. Carry a big magnifying glass and hold a curved pipe in your teeth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fish Tank - Look for a box sizeable enough to cover round your body (from shoulders to waist). Slash slots for your head and forearms. Cover it with fish-printed cloth, or paint/stencil a fish motif. Take jet black electrical tape and cover the edges. Dress in over dark-colored shirt and jeans. For more fun, slip on a blue wig and stick imitation fish in it. You can also bring a fish scooper.
- DIY Costume Idea: Broken Porcelain Doll - don a mini-dress with an empire waist, leggings and Mary Jane shoes. Fix hair in pony tails or braids. Cover the face with white make up and add on color to cheeks, eyes, and lips to resemble a doll. Then take eyeliner pencil and sketch lines on the face to resemble "cracks."
- Halloween Trivia: In the united kingdom, the change of the weather after September can bring unforeseen changes. Shorter days, chillier temperatures, and the need to consume a lot more calories to make it through the impending winter were all things that coincided with Halloween. Incorporate this reality with the thinking that spirits returned to earth on Halloween, and you can see our American ancestors had a real problem: the need to leave the house in the dark paired with a fear of spirits.
- DIY Costume Idea: Buddha - Wrap black colored orange fabric around your hips and legs, and afterward drape one end of the fabric over your shoulder. Have on your own hair in a snug tank-top knot.
- DIY Costume Idea: Arnold Schwartzenegger - If you don't currently have the muscles, you can dress yourself in a muscle outfit or make mock muscles by donning stuffed pantyhose over your forearms. If you want, choose your beloved dvd movie role: leather jacket and slacks with dark-colored glasses for The Terminator; long hair with headband, loincloth and sword for Conan, and so on. Or you can dress in a business suit and stogie as Arnold the governor. Or...just slip on a Speedo and do muscle poses all night!
- Halloween Trivia: Bobbing for apples is believed of having started in the roman harvesting event that honors Pamona, the goddess of produce trees.
You'll find more food halloween ensembles than even Madonna could fit in her wardrobe. Just remember, this is going to be a creative outfit you will make use of many times at costume parties, or perhaps to shock everyone at ordinary parties! You can be anything you wish for halloween night or that interesting
halloween shindig - so "just do it"!