It is amazing to think that the classic 1950s film version of Frankenstein is still the one we envision when thinking of this fictional creature. When people want to wear Frankenstein costumes for Halloween they tend to base their ideas on that old movie. This is fine because our line includes just such a Frankenstein costume, but we also have alternatives available too. Women can choose to be the Bride as well, and this is a great "couples" costume choice.
Page 1 | Page 2
In certain cases it can be exhausting to meet everyone when you find yourself at gatherings. You don't know that many people, and making conversation can be a tiny bit frustrating. You need time for you- even at least one evening a month- when no-one has to know just who you are, and being dressed in a brand new costume
offers you the cabability to show off the person you do not ever become. Because standing in the spot light exactly like the celebrities
is everyone's wish, you're definitely going to completely love a Swamp Monster ensemble
as you wear the most spectacular outfit. And with a Monsters Lil" Frankie outfit
, you're invariably a winner. Does the adventure of becoming exactly who you have always wished to become, walking with a spring in your step, and turning into somebody completely new fascinate you? Your halloween outfit is just where the festivities are at. Pick and choose a Mad Scientist ensemble
or some Control Top Pantyhose
that will oooo and ahhhh your neighbors. Exactly what is there to lose? And include any number of halloween costume accessories - such as a Club Transylvania Bride Wig
or a Wig Cap
- for a complete look!
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Loofah - Wrap your entire body in beige gauze.
- DIY Costume Idea: Lost Airline Luggage - Take a cheap vinyl garment bag and punch holes out for your arms and legs. Attach some stickers to the bag--preferably some real airline stickers with destinations, etc. Add a sticker that says "Unclaimed."
- DIY Costume Idea: Andrew Dice Clay - slip on short dark hair, lengthy sideburns, a jet black t shirt, dark colored denims, heavy necklace, jet black leather motorcycle jacket, large glasses, and finger-less leather gloves. Always have a cigarette.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chip on Your Shoulder - Dress yourself in regular clothes, and paste a poker chip to your shoulder.
- DIY Costume Idea: Daisy Duke - slip on short shorts, tight sleeveless shirt, cowboy boots and cowboy hat.
- DIY Costume Idea: Flip Flops - Buy two big, flat pieces of foam, chop into the shape of flip flip, with holes for your head and arms. Use a swimming pool noodle to create straps. Walk together.
- DIY Costume Idea: Electric Chair Victim - Color your mouth and hands to resemble a skeleton or put on a skeleton costume. Afterward include a prison suit or stripe items that have been CAREFULLY scorched. Make your hair stand straight up with gel and hair spray. Or spray color a bowl silver and don it upside down on your head, with wires coming out the tank-top.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bee-Witched - sport a bee party outfit together with a witch hat, or a witch halloween outfit with bee wings and antennae.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dead Cheerleader - slip on a black colored belly tank-top, black mini skirt, black colored shoes. Turn to dark-colored pompoms (made of trash bags). Show off your own hair in pig tails. Try make-up to make yourself look dead.
- DIY Costume Idea: Drama Queen - wear a drama face mask (comedy and tragedy) along together with a queen's crown.
If you do not see what you are looking for on this page, go with our left selection menu to pick from a vast array of costume options or look for a specific term in the top search bar. With some thing for everybody, our web page is one-stop shopping at its greatest. Grab your halloween outfit now when they're still in stock!