French Maid Costumes
You have to wonder how French maids first earned their reputations as being naughty and for wearing such revealing garments. Though you won't often see anyone in "real life" dressed in this manner, French maid costumes are extremely popular during Halloween and throughout the rest of the year. A French maid costume tends to be in black and white and will feature a short and frilly skirt, a white apron, and a small cap. Don't forget sexy stockings and high heels to complete this memorable look.
Do you sometimes find yourself feeling a tiny bit anti-social? At a function, it's easy to feel a tiny bit awkward when it comes to making friends. Any moment is a great moment to wear an outfit - be it Halloween, a costume shindig, or maybe just because you want to surprise regular people in the grocery store! Wouldn't you look tremendous in a French Maid Miss Dee Lightful ensemble? And with a Lacy French Maid outfit, you're invariably flying high. Express yourself, and stretch your boundaries a bit with one of our many French Maid halloween costumes. Go ahead and take guesswork out of dressing up. Find a French Maid Pouch that will blow your audience out the window. And ready for some Sexy Eden Mary Jane Shoes to go along with your halloween costume? You'll find a wide range of accessories, from boots to caps to wands to axes to.....well, you name it.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Tom and Katie - Tom wears a bomber jacket with Navy patches and aviator sunglasses, and carries a Scientology book. Katie dresses like a little girl (pig tails, dimples, cute dress and saddle shoes with socks), and has a pillow stuffed in her tummy.
- DIY Costume Idea: Deal or No Deal - The "host" (the boss?) wears a black suit with a purple shirt, a bald cap, and a soul patch. The girls don dresses which are all the same color, and carry metal briefcases with numbers on them (fake briefcases can be made out of silver-painted cardboard). Someone can be the banker (dress in an all dark suit, with dark hair and dark make-up on your skin), and others can be contestants.
- DIY Costume Idea: Amish Couple - The guy shaves his beard to look Amish or dresses in a faux one, and dresses in charcoal pants, white-colored shirt, and suspenders. The woman might wear a basic dress, apron and bonet.
- Halloween Trivia: Not even close to the pumpkin's native Mexico, chilly Illinois produces the majority of the U.S.A. Pumpkins.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beatles - Decide which Beatles era you prefer and then match your outfits appropriately: for the 1960's, dress yourself in suits, skinny ties and mop-top hair. For the Sgt. Pepper era, don the brightly-colored Sgt. Pepper uniforms, longer hair, etcetera. Or go for the 70s look with turtleneck tees, bell bottoms, lengthy hair, sideburns, mustaches, and so on.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bag of Leaves - Get a dark yard trash bag and slice gaps for your legs so you can slip it over your body. Stuff it with newspaper, next put a layer of leaves (actual or pretend) at the top. Fasten loosely round your shoulders. Slip on a hat covered with leaves.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Mob - Someone dresses up as Frankenstein's monster. Everyone else dresses up as villagers with ragged garments and rope belts, carrying pitchforks and torches. Torches could be made of a piece of lumber with different colored design card board glued to the tank-top.
- DIY Costume Idea: Always a Bridesmaid - don an aged, torn bridesmaid dress, with torn stockings, messy hair, smeared cosmetics, together with a crooked bridal veil at your head. Take a busted-up bouquet of flowers that were obviously stolen inside the bride.
- DIY Costume Idea: All That along with a Bag of Chips - Paste a small bag of snack chips to the front of your shirt. When people ask, you can say "I'm all that and a bag of chips...."
- DIY Costume Idea: a newborn Tooth - put on an over-sized white sweatsuit, pull the ankle cuffs over your feet and stuff your shoulders with padding or compact balloons to make your body look like a large tooth. After that put on a diaper and take a rattle, pacifier, and so forth.
Choose from our hundreds of costume possibilities for your important event. Bear in mind, this will be the right outfit you'll slip on over and over at costume parties, or perhaps to surprise everyone at regular parties! Enjoy!