The Land of the Rising Sun has never been more sexy and fun! When you wear your geisha costume, you'll definitely turn some heads at the Halloween party. Our geisha costumes come complete with bright and colorful kimonos, face paint, wig, and complete instructions to transform yourself for the night into one of Japan's famous escort girls. Simply click on the alluring geisha costume of your choice and you'll be impossible to resist at any party.
If you could travel through history or flash into the future, who would you turn out to be? You will just love dressing in a brand new costume this October! Because being in the spot light just as the megastars is anyone's desire, you're certain to absolutely love a Dragon Geisha outfit as you wear the most outstanding party costume. Whether or not you're trying to find some Thick and Long Black Eyelashes or a Black Fingernail Kit, you are sure to discover it at this website. Is daydreaming about wandering just beyond your safety net, steping into somebody else's skin, and sauntering with a spring in your step just what gets your adrenaline working? With our selection of geishas party costumes and extras, you can leave your everyday existance behind, and say hello to the land of geishas. Truly go all the way ; improve your halloween outfit with a Wig Cap.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Got Milk? - show off all black and paint "Got Milk?" on your shirt. Staple empty pudding, candybar, cookie, etc., containers to your clothes (anything that goes good with milk). Don a headband with Hershey's Kisses glued to it like a crown.
- DIY Costume Idea: Boys in Ivy - A group of male girl friends or even co-workers can have on green outfits with fake ivy attached. Carry a sign that says "Boys in Ivy".
- DIY Costume Idea: Hall and Oates - Simply take a bag, and fill it with... Anything really. Label the bag "OATS" and sling it over your shoulder. When anyone asks you, just say that your Haulin' Oats.
- DIY Costume Idea: CSI Cast - slip on t shirts and hats that say "CSI," with your town's name/initials. Take tool boxes labeled "Crime Scene Kit." Two people could carry a stretcher including a "body bag" on it. Some people could even carry round some severed limbs.
- DIY Costume Idea: Amish Couple - He shaves his beard to look Amish or dresses in a pretend one, and is wearing charcoal trousers, white colored shirt, and suspenders. The woman dresses in a basic dress, apron and bonet.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie Oakley - dress yourself in a mid-calf-length leather (or faux leather) skirt, long-sleeved high-necked frilly shirt, together with a western-style leather vest. Include on a cowboy hat and take a artificial rifle. Slip on some medals around your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bush and Kerry (Carrie) - One of you arrives as a bush (green gear, stick genuine limbs from a bush). The other person arrives as Carrie (inside the movie)--prom dress, crown, covered in blood.
- Costume Making: Costume outfit creation is the creation of garments for the overall look of a character or entertainer.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anchormen - Dress as Ron Burgundy, etc. Out of the motion picture "Anchorman," Each person needs to have on 70's business suits, with big lapels, flared pant legs, and so forth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dog the Bounty Hunter - don jet black denims, a bullet-proof jacket without a shirt, a leather band around your biceps, tool belt together with a can of mace, and, of course, a long blond mullet. Hold round a "Wanted" poster and your fugitive's picture and information. Flash the "hang loose" sign a whole lot, and call each person "Brah."
- DIY Costume Idea: Biker - dress yourself in trousers, leather jacket with biker gang or Harley(tm) logo, chain at your wallet, bandana about your head, boots, imitation tattoos, fake or real mustache and/or beard, and black colored leather gloves.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anteater - Choose brown felt to create a cone-nosed halloween mask that ties behind your head. Slice eye gaps and add two ears. Have on all brown items.
- Halloween Trivia: Halloween sweets product sales average about $2 billion each year in the $us and it is the largest candy-purchasing holiday season. About 90 per cent of parents concede to sneaking treats from their kids' Halloween trick-or-treat bags.
We carry more geishas collections than even Elvis could have handled. With some thing for everyone, our halloween costume store is one-stop shopping at its very best. You will uncover just the right party outfit for YOU or that special loved-one.