Ladies, be a hot genie in a bottle in genie costumes that let you show off just how magical you really are. Bare your midriff in genie outfits that also let you show off a little bit of cleavage, too. Genie pants for the lady in a bottle should be form-fitting and help to display your finest assets to anyone who happens to come along and rub the magic lamp. Just remember that they just really only get three wishes, so they ought to use them wisely.
Hopes and fantasies are not supposed to stay within our thoughts; they are meant for action. How would you like to make a wish come true for a night? Gazing in the reflection doesn't change who you are, it is just who you turn out to be any time you dress yourself in the ideal halloween costume. For at least one day a year, you can stare in the mirror and feel totally different. On the lookout for something to wear this halloween that fits just your character? The Aladdin party costume is one to satisfy every one of your desires. A person's wishes and fantasies become a reality when you dress in a Genie May K. Wish ensemble. Is daydreaming about getting left in a cavern, watching your monkey turn into an elephant, and pretending to be a king just what gets your adrenaline running? Fashion, fritz and excitement will be yours with a Royal Sultan outfit. You will look interesting and add style to your dress up clothing collection. If perhaps you wish to win the best Halloween costume, you can't fail to accessorize. Our site has some Jester Shoes, a Gypsy Jewelry Set, and some Giant Cartoon Hands.
Did You Know?
- Aladdin: When Aladdin tells a falsehood, the plume upon his Fez falls to cover his face.
- DIY Costume Idea: Snoopy - dress in a white hooded sweatsuit, white mittens and white shoe covers. Using a baseball cap under the hood, cover both with white fabric to simulate Snoopy's nose and face, add black eyes, nose and ears. Add a white tail to the back of the suit, and a red collar to your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beekeeper - Buy or make a beekeeper's hat, complete with netting all around it. Sport khaki clothing. Glue fake bumble bees all over hat and clothing. Carry around a fake beehive, which works well as a candy collector!
- DIY Costume Idea: Tea Bag - Use sheer white cloth to form tea bags, and stuff with dried leaves. Make up a large a tea bag tag. Show off white clothing underneath (sweat suit, leotard and tights or long johns).
- DIY Costume Idea: Crypt Keeper - If you are not going to wear a face mask, next grab a hairless cap and affix some scraggly white hair to the back and sides. Cover your skin with brown make-up, with black colored about the eyes and on the nose. Dark-colored out a few of your teeth. Dress yourself in an old-fashioned tuxedo (roll it in the dirt first).
- Mask History: In modern western plays the mask is often utilized together with puppets to produce a theater which is primarily graphic as opposed to verbal, and several of its disciples are visual artists.
- DIY Costume Idea: An Office Affair - Both slip on mainstream office clothing but with mis-buttoned and wrinkled garments. His tie needs to be over his shoulder and he ought to have lip stick on his collar, neck and face. She can have on one earring along with a string of broken pearls and have mussed hair and smeared lip stick. Include a few a few stitches in her skirt so that it appears to have been pulled down in a hurry.
- DIY Costume Idea: Almond Joy and Mounds Bar - The guy is the Almond Joy and the woman is the Mounds Bar (you know how the jingle goes). To make each costume, get cloth (azure for Almond Joy and Scarlet for Mounds) to make tunics that fit over your bodies. Now put a width of white cloth down the front, along with a smaller stripe (scarlet for Almond Joy and bluish for Mounds) on the left. Use black felt to spell out the candy name (copy out of the candy bar wrapper). Add the "Peter Paul" logos and you're done!
- DIY Costume Idea: Box of Franzia Wine (Functional) - Look for a box that is sizeable enough to cover over your torso. Chop loopholes for your forearms, legs and head. Enlarge the artwork from a Franzia wine carton onto posterboard and secure it to the box. Now, eliminate the bag of wine from an actual box of Franzia wine, and duct tape it to the interior of your costume, poking a whole thru the front so the spout can fit through. Added bonus to this costume: you never have to run to the other room for a drink, you can refill your glass from your functioning tap!
- DIY Costume Idea: Cat with Litter Box - Dress just like a cat (charcoal garments, cat ears and tail). Take a new cat litter carton, filled with the following mixture: rolled oats and granola ceactual mixed together, Tootsie Rolls (softened with water), and dabs of chocolate icing. Offer to your friends. Gross... But delicious!
- DIY Costume Idea: Darth Brooks - don western items with a cowboy hat, and bring a guitar. After that include on a Darth Vader or Darth Maul halloween mask.
- DIY Costume Idea: CSI - sport a jumpsuit with "CSI" stenciled on the back, and carry a jet black kit labled "Crime Scene Kit."
- DIY Costume Idea: A Team - B.A. Has on a denim vest, plenty of rings, a Mohawk, and so forth., Faceman wears an attractive suit, freshly shaved, etcetera. Hannibal is wearing a tan jacket, cigar, light hair, etcetera. Murdock is wearing a basic baseball cap, leather jacket and corduroys, etcetera.
The web is an ideal researching vehicle for outfits and props. Why occupy your time driving to a bunch of stores when an ideal selection is at your fingertips - and will be shipped to your home! Don't forget, this will certainly be the right costume you will use many times at costume parties, or even to stun everyone at conventional parties! FunCostumeStore can be YOUR playground - get out and enjoy!