You hear your entire life to take a walk in someone else's shoes. Well, suppose you could? Your imagination is a precious thing and costumes can be a fantastic way to support, inspire and share your special creative thinking. Are you channeling fun ? Enter the spot light by dressed up in a Bloody Weapons Cleaver. Is daydreaming about amazing your friends and family, pushing your boundaries just a little, and being the topic of conversation just what gets your adrenaline running? Whether you're seeking to have on a Pinhead costume, a Chop Shop w/Cleaver or a Chatterer costume, our in-depth selection of party outfits is certain to please.
Did You Know?
- Halloween Trivia: Most people would put bowls of cup cakes outside their homes to satisfy the ghouls and forestall them from coming into the home, which could be where trick-or-treating came from.
- DIY Costume Idea: All Dolled Up - sport all whitened and attach dolls all over your body.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bureaucracy - Get some reddish ribbon and wind it all about your body. You're "Red Tape."
- DIY Costume Idea: Basket Case - wear solid-colored clothing (black color works best) with lots of baskets pinned all over. Top it off together with a basket together with a handle at your head.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ant - wear a black colored sweatsuit. Stuff the shirt of your jeans, along with the tank-top of your shirt to give yourself an ant-shape (cinch the middle). Make extra "legs" by stuffing dark-colored pantyhose with wire and batting. Secure the legs to your shirt and after that "dangle" them from your forearms using fishing line. Make antennae out of wire and affix to a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: C-3PO - you're going to have to be pretty creative or very skillful to create an aunowtic-looking C-3PO. For a simple version, you can find a gold bodysuit and include gold material arm pieces, vest, and so on. Make a disguise out of paper mache. Don with gold gloves and shoes.
- Halloween Trivia: The North american Emerging trend established a society understanding of faith based variety and, as a result, Halloween celebrations became increasingly secular and centered in the neighborhood instead of chapels. While Halloween preserved its association with all the harvest and seasonal changes, it was becoming much more gendered.
- DIY Costume Idea: Camera - You'll need to choose a box that is the appropriate shape and that fits over your body (chop holes forearms, legs and neck). Or you can go with two big pieces of poster board and hang them over your shoulders with straps. Go with cardboard to create a lens, buttons, flash, and so on. Spray paint the camera (or cover with foil shiny-side-down), and Decorate along with a logo, buttons, and so on.
- Halloween Trivia: The most common superstition is if a black kitten crossed your path, you'd experience misfortune. Many people would actually change direction and go the other direction to avoid bad luck.
Thanks to thousands of both adults and kids costumes and acoutrements in our store, we're positive you will discover that unique costume
for yourself. By the way, today's highlighted products are: a Lionheart Executioner Weapon
and a Meat Hook Weapon
. You'll find a superb outfit for YOU or that special loved-one.