Page 1 | Page 2
Becoming someone different doesn't take a miraculous concoction. How would you like to jump into the dressing room and walk out someone else? Gazing in the mirror doesn't improve who you are, it is just who you become when you dress in the best party outfit. For at least one day a year, you can gaze in the vanity mirror and look and feel different. Just picture yourself dressing in a Snake Charmer ensemble
this halloween. What thoughts pop into your head? A person's wishes and wants come to life when you don a Lil" Man Eating Shark outfit
. Excited about your party outfit? Wouldn't you love to flaunt yourself all year long? Gather your gal pals or family members together and create the marvelous roles from an authentic-looking party costume. Go full-scale this coming year. Your unique character didn't just simply stop with the outfit part of the outfit; why would you? Pick up some some Red Satin Opera Gloves
, some Cowboy Boots
, or a Cigar Jumbo 9""
and decorate your party costume.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Something About Mary - Use hair gel to make a hunk of your hair stand straight up in the front.
- Halloween Trivia: Halloween isn't honored in all nations and regions on the planet and among those that carry out the customs, significance of the occasion change drastically.
- DIY Costume Idea: Three Hole Punched Version of Yourself - Cut three circles out of construction paper and attach them to yourself (like the costume worn by Jim from "The Office").
- Halloween Trivia: The practice of Guising at Halloween in America is first reported in 1911, when a newspaper in Kingston, Ontario reported small children heading out "guising" through the community.
- Special Effects: Make use of mortician's wax to support just about any amazing parts. Mortician's wax are available at virtually any costuming shop. It was actually also useful as your "starting point" for hemorrhaging wounds such as bullet wounds, impaled objects, and lacerations, as well as open fractures.
- DIY Costume Idea: Grimy Dancing - The woman has on a light pink dress that flares out at the bottom. He wears tight black, high-waisted pants, together with a tightly fitted black colored t shirt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andrew Dice Clay - slip on short black hair, lengthy sideburns, a dark-colored t-shirt, dark denims, heavy necklace, charcoal leather motorcycle jacket, substantial dark glasses, and finger-less leather gloves. Always have a cigarette.
- DIY Costume Idea: CSI Cast - wear t shirts and hats that say "CSI," and your town's name/initials. Take tool boxes labeled "Crime Scene Kit." Two people could carry a stretcher with a "body bag" on it. Some people could even hold around some severed limbs.
- Halloween Trivia: The Religious feast of Halloween, as reported by some scholars, incorporates heritage from pagan harvest festivals and festivities honoring the departed souls, specially the Celtic Samhain; Although, other scholars believe that the banquet started entirely independently of Samhain.
- DIY Costume Idea: Disco Man/Woman - Men can whether go for the Saturday Night Fever white-colored leisure suit, or simply dress in bell bottoms together with a loud shirt (leave the tank top buttons unbuttoned!). You can turn regular jeans into bell bottoms by combining some extra material at the bottom. Include some platform footwear, gold chains and an afro. Women should dress yourself in mini skirts, vibrant tones, big hoop earrings, and big hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ant - sport a black sweatsuit. Stuff the shirt of your pants, plus the top of your shirt to give your body an ant-shape (cinch the middle). Make extra "legs" by stuffing black pantyhose with wire and batting. Stick the legs to your shirt and now "dangle" them from your biceps using fishing line. Make antennae out of wire and stick to a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: All Dolled Up - dress in all whitened and affix dolls all over your outfit.
- DIY Costume Idea: Arabian Knight - have on loose-fitting dazzling white trousers that are cinched round your calves. Go either bare-chested, or dress in a white-colored tunic-style shirt. Place scarlet fabric around your waist to be a belt, and white colored fabric about your head as the turban. Carry an Arabian sword in your belt.
You'll see marvelous ensembles for adolescents, as well as a wide range of traditional and sexy adult costumes
. Remember, this will certainly be a brand new outfit you will have on many times at costume parties, or even to shock everyone at normal parties! You'll be anything you wish for halloween season or that interesting
halloween shindig - so "just do it"!