Jango Fett Costume
The villains of the different Star Wars films can be just as popular as the heroes. This is the case with Jango Fett, and why Jango Fett costumes are a popular item for Halloween. Our line makes a Jango Fett costume available for adults and kids alike, and each will feature the distinctive helmet and body armor. Be sure to add some additional weapons and the right boots to get just the right look for this famous bad guy!
You'll see those films where people wake up in a different body. How would you like to switch lives with someone else, but have the power to flip back whenever you wanted? Staring in the hand mirror doesn't improve who you are, it is just who you turn into whenever you dress yourself in the best halloween costume. For a single day, you can gaze in the hand mirror and truly feel different. There is nothing sure to draw the wonder of Halloween into your night like the terrific Star Wars costume. Leap right into a unique existence with a Jedi Braid. While waiting for the bus, I'm almost certain you daydream of being a Jedi, or learning beneath Jedi master Obi Wan Kenobi. Help to make yourself look stylin with the help of a Chewbacca Super ensemble which you pick out. Play with different looks. You currently have your outfit and right now is the perfect time to decide on what looks the best. Try some Captain Boots, some Shazam Boots, and some Ballet Shoes and make the most out of your experience.
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: Imperial Intelligence exists in competition with the ISB.
- DIY Costume Idea: Blair Witch Project - One person dresses like a witch and carries a video camera, chasing and filming the other group members, who all dress in camping clothes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ice Cream Cone - Cut two triangles of tan felt and use brown fabric paint to create a waffle pattern. Make ice cream scoop shapes out of two more pieces of felt (flavor of your choice). Cut a hole for your face in one of the ice cream pieces. Attach all the pieces together, leaving holes for your arms. Attach multicolored felt "sprinkles," and a red felt cherry for the top.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fairy goth Mother - Dress just like a gothic (white colored face, charcoal clothing, black lip gloss, studded collar, wrist band, and belt). Next add a wand, fairy wings, and blue or light pink hair. For extra flair carry some glitter confetti to throw at people when granting their wishes--but only before midnight!
- DIY Costume Idea: Braveheart - Buy plaid material and create kilts and sashes. Color faces with azure face paint. Carry swords and shields.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angel - put on a pure white shimmery dress, bright white tights, and pure white ballerina slippers. Make a halo out of wire covered in maribou. Fashion wings from wire covered with translucent fabric, cover with white feathers, and affix with straps round the arms and shoulders (like backpack straps).
- DIY Costume Idea: American Indian - Brown pants, brown jacket with fringe, moccasins, headband with feather. Add war paint. For her: brown leather dress with fringe, moccasins, feather on a headband, braids, beaded necklaces, etcetera.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bear - show off a brown sweatsuit or brown clothes. Make a hood (with ears), mittens and shoe covers out of faux brown fur. Try make up to make your nose black colored.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dogfood - Choose the largest bag of any kind of dogfood. Slash an opening in the tank-top for the head. Slash a line right up the seam of both sides of the bag for your biceps. Slash the bottom open for a place for your legs. For added effects tie tiny dog bones in your own hair.
You'll find innumerable costumes for both adults and kids for you to select from, in different sizings and designs. With a little something for everyone, our halloween store is one-stop shopping at its best. Actually.....I believe I just might buy one myself!