There are many ways to wear Jedi costumes for Halloween. After all, the six different Star Wars movies as well as the newer cartoon series all feature Jedis in a variety of garments and styles. This means that your Jedi costume might include Anakin Skywalker, Obi Kenobi, and many others. Be sure to use only the appropriate accessories for the Jedi that you choose, consider the use of masks or wigs when necessary, and may the Force be with you!
Page 1 | Page 2
Imagine that when you're getting up in the morning after a perfect night's sleep, you stop for a moment, and suddenly conceal yourself behind a garbage dumpster and emerge dressed up in the right costume. You will just love getting into your costume for your next halloween shindig! Trying to find a Yoda Fleece ensemble
? You just scored. How would you like an Animated Ahsoka costume
? Look no further. Could not find your favorite Star Wars costume
? We'll take care of you. By grabbing for yourself an Animated Obi Wan Kenobi costume
, you will be able to transform any event into something extra unique and enjoyable. I hope you're game to to switch on the light saber, and possiby even train beneath Jedi master Obi Wan Kenobi. Whether or not you feel like going out being dressed in an Anakin Skywalker Gauntlet
or a Jedi Master Green Lightsaber
, a great costume is in this store, waiting for you. And put on any number of party outfit accessories - such as some Shazam Boots
or a Lipstick
- to get that detailed overall look!
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: The diversity of Imperial military dress might not be as great as that of a nuclear age military force, since Imperial design and technology seem to emphasis all-purpose modularity, but there must at least be airtight, non-airtight, combat and casual versions of the common uniforms.
- Star Wars: Most of the uniforms in the films are easy to identify with particular roles within a branch of service.
- Star Wars: The uniforms on display during the assembly to receive the Emperor aboard the second Death Star were the familiar operational costumes, which suggests that the Imperial Forces do not have distinct ceremonial dress.
- DIY Costume Idea: Vampire and Victim - One person wears a classic vampire costume. The other person may don a Victorian era halloween outfit or regular clothes. Use putty and stage makeup to create puncture wounds and blood running down the neck of the "victim".
- DIY Costume Idea: Hefty and Glad - A great halloween costume for pregnant couples. Both people wear garbage bags. Hers says "I'm Hefty," and his says "I'm Glad."
- DIY Costume Idea: Jon and Kate Plus Eight - He wears an Ed Hardy shirt. She dress yourself in a short spiky blonde wig and an over the shouder bag with eight dolls.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cute being a Button - Take two large paper plates and caround them with fabric (color of your choice). Include four little circles of black colored felt to the center of each plate (to make them look like a good sized buttons). Put two little loopholes at the tank top of each plate and connect those together with ribbons, next hang them over your shoulders (so one button is over your chest area along with the other is over your back). Sport over cute clothes! Optional: slip on a cap saying "Cute as a general Button." extraordinary halloween costume for a a newborn.
- Costume Making: Go shopping in second hand shops. These types of valuable troves are home to many of the most unconventional and functional garments and also accessories.
- Halloween Trivia: There are some Thirty six million possible trick-or-treaters (children aged 5 to 13) within the U.S. According to the U. S. Annual official population poll Agency.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anchormen - Dress as Ron Burgundy, etcetera. Through the video "Anchorman," Everyone ought to slip on 70's business suits, with wide lapels, flared pant legs, and so forth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie dresses in a red dress with white collar and sleeve cuffs, vivid white ankle stockings and charcoal patent shoes. The woman also has a short, curly, red wig. Daddy Warbucks wears a black colored suit together with a necktie. He is hairless.
- DIY Costume Idea: Buccaneer - Secure a dollar to each ear (buck-an-ear).
- DIY Costume Idea: Eve - slip on flesh-colored underwear along with a flesh-colored bra. Attach some strategically-placed imitation leaves. Bring an apple.
Our company has one of the largest selections of both adult and child halloween outfits and costume add-ons, for Halloween or other party occasions you'll discover anyplace on the internet. Keep in mind this week's featured items are: a Princess Leia Fleece ensemble
and a Darth Vader Fleece ensemble
. FunCostumeStore is YOUR play ground - get in the sandbox and play!