While talking to someone, don't you just want to hop into a phone booth and pop up sporting your costume? Your creative imagination is a valuable thing and costumes really are a great way for you to boost, promote and recognize your distinctive creative thinking. Looking for something to wear this halloween that suits just your character? The Jetsons party costume is certainly one to fulfill all of your current desires. Your desires and ambitions come to life when you wear a Jr. Astronaut Suit Orange outfit. Is your face stuck in a book of striking adventures that concern soaring in space cars, saying Jane! Stop this ridiculous thing!, or paying a visit to Little Dipper School? Wouldn't you want all those adventures to be real? Take the guesswork out of dressing up. Search for a 50's Pearl Necklace and Earrings Set that will blow your audience away. Get rid of plain Jane and start adding some pizazz to your costume with some Purple Glitter Tights, some Glitter Earrings, or a Face Painting Makeup Disguise Stix.
Did You Know?
- The Jetsons: The household's pet dog Astro, who at times is overly loving, can easily irritate George.
- The Jetsons: The Jetsons reside at the Skypad Apartments, that are adequately maintained by superintendant Henry Orbit, who just like Elroy is a technical genius.
- Halloween Trivia: Pomona's symbol is the apple and was incorporated into Halloween of Samhain. This likely explains the modern-day tradition of bobbing for apples, practiced on Halloween.
- DIY Costume Idea: Lame Excuse - show off signs on front and back reading something like "The check is in the mail" or " I tried to call you.? Wrap your foot in bandages and use crutches.
- DIY Costume Idea: Slim-Jim - dress in bright-yellow waterproof overalls, a bright-red long-sleeved turtleneck and bright-red cotton gloves. Buy foam rubber and vinyl resembling beef stick texture and form into tall beef stick headwear. Draw the Slim-Jim logo on thin cardboard and glue or sew onto chest of your shirt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Devo - Dress all black with black turtle necks, black framed glasses, whip, and "flower pot" hats made from construction paper (then spray painted red).
- DIY Costume Idea: Ant - show off a dark-colored sweatsuit. Stuff the shirt of your pants, along with the tank-top of your shirt to give yourself an ant-shape (cinch the middle). Make extra "legs" by stuffing jet black pantyhose with wire and batting. Stick the legs to your shirt and then "dangle" them from your arms using fishing line. Make antennae out of wire and paste to a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dakota Fanning - Enlarge a map of the state of North or South Dakota and attach it to your upper body. Take a handheld fan.
- Halloween Trivia: In the early 20th century, Halloween had become completely community friendly with parades and parties for the whole town. People started to sport party ensembles and go house-to-house expecting food or money.
- DIY Costume Idea: Big Bad Wolf - put on a wolf face mask, or cover your skin in black make-up and artificial fur glued on with spirit gum (don't forget your hands). Slip on a granny nightgown and nightcap.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bowl of Spagettios - slip on scarlet sweats and sew brown pieces of felt together to make meatballs. To make the spagettios you sew tan pieces of felt in doughnut shapes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Nicole Smith - Dress your body in skimpy gear with heavy reddish lipstick and blonde medium length hair. Enhance your bust as necessary. Take diet pill bottles.
- Halloween Trivia: During the 1950s, sweets vendors launched countrywide promotional campaigns exclusively at Halloween, and shortly trick-or-treating became a nationwide custom. People in america persisted to add a noticeably business slant to Halloween with the help of Hollywood scary films, greeting cards, and decorations.
- DIY Costume Idea: 101 Dalmations - trendy for a work special event. CEO could be Cruella, administrators Horace and Jasper, and all other staff members young puppies. For puppies: choose whitened headbands, sew ears and turn to a magic marker to make blotches. Sport bright white shirts and darkish trousers, combining dark-colored spots made from construction papers. Use make-up to add blotches to facial area. For Horace and Jasper: wear aged, dusty gear, hold baseball bats and totes (to catch dogs). Cruella: wig for head, cape, extra-high heels, fishnet tights, and of course the cigarette with French holder.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie Oakley - wear a mid-calf-length leather (or faux leather) skirt, long-sleeved high-necked frilly blouse, with a western-style leather jacket. Add a cowboy hat and hold a artificial rifle. Have on some medals round your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Betty Crocker - don short brown hair, a reddish jacket or cardigan, a white shirt, along with a whitened apron that ties about the waist, with low heels. Take a cookbook plus a whisk or wooden spoon.
Given hundreds of both adults and kids costumes
and costume acoutrements in our web page, we're certain you will discover a fantastic costume for yourself. With some thing for everybody, our site is one-stop shopping at its best. You'll be anything you desire for halloween season or that fun costume shindig - so "go for it"!