Karate Kid Costume
Wax on, wax off. Wax on, wax off! No matter if you are a fan of the original Karate Kid, you are sure to be a huge fan of the Karate Kid costume. Keep the bullies away and get the girl when you dress in a Karate Kid Halloween costume that will let you put all of your patiently-learned lessons into practice. If you are better suited to dressing as one of the Cobra Kai then you may find that the Karate Kid Skeleton costume is much more your style.
Page 1 | Page 2
Do you ever find yourself feeling a little anti-social? When you find yourself at a social gathering, it's every so often a little bit difficult to see how to make conversation. A celebration is just the right opening to dress yourself in the right costume. Don't you think you would be swish donning a Lite-Up Ninja outfit
? These are legally professional
Karate Kid halloween costumes
, being stylin halloween outfits for both adults and kids. Exactly what do you desire in a halloween outfit? Do you want to walk down the street with pep in your step and stretch your boundaries a little bit? Regardless of whether you're wanting to dress in some Scrape Tattoos
, a Black Makeup Stick
or a Pumpkin Flashlight
, our complete selection of costumes is certain to please. Don't neglect to have your party outfit become a lot more exciting with some Thin Makeup Crayons
, some Sparkle Ballerina Shoes
, and some Loafer Shoes
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Floor of a Movie Theater - Dress up in all black and tease your hair. Apply candy wrappers, chewed gum, lots of popcorn. If you can, attach real movie theater cups or popcorn boxes for a realistic touch.
- DIY Costume Idea: Osbourne Kids - He dresses in fatigues and caries a bayonet and caries a stuffed bulldog. She dresses in all black with a black or hot pink wig and funky glasses.
- DIY Costume Idea: DJ and Dancer - The D.J. Wears club clothing and a microphone head set. The Dancer wears neon baggy pants, tight t-shirt, a pacifier, glow sticks, glow jewelry, an old rainbow hooded zipped-up sweatshirt, pink eye shadow, white sneakers, and kiddie hair clips.
- DIY Costume Idea: Swatted Fly - don all black. Get some cheap angel wings and bend them down to look like fly wings (or make your own with some cardboard and spray paint). Add a headband with antennae. Then make a large fly swatter out of wire and window screen material. Attach it to your back. Alternatively - buy a bunch of fly swatters and attach them all over yourself. Optional: put googly eyes all over your face (the self adhesive kind), since flies have a ton of eyes.
- Halloween Trivia: Quite a few party games traditionally enjoyed at Halloween are kinds of divination. An old-fashioned Scottish method of divining a person's prospective partner is to carve an pear in one long piece, then toss the skin over one's head. The peel is is thought to land the same shape as the first letter of your future soulmate's name.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elmo - have on a scarlet sweat suit (or crimson "footie" pajamas), together with a scarlet knitted cap. Attach an orange pompom nose to the front of the cap, with eyes sticking up directly above (make eyes out of light and jet black felt).
- DIY Costume Idea: American Idol Contestant - Make a compact sign saying "American Idol Contestant # (whatever)" and attach it to your garments. Dress wacky, bring an inflatable microphone and sing badly.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien in Disguise - dress yourself in a trench overcoat or a lengthy topcoat. Make some faux antennae out of Styrofoam balls, pipe cleaners, plus a headband. Optional: slip on fake alien hands.
- Mask History: In the Renaissance masques and ballet de cour grew - courtly masked performance that had continued as an element of ballet events till the latter 18th century.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Indian - Brown slacks, brown jacket with fringe, moccasins, headband with feather. Add war paint. For her: brown leather dress with fringe, moccasins, feather on a headband, braids, beaded rings, etcetera.
With countless both adults and kids costumes
and acoutrements in our site, we're confident you will discover a perfect party outfit for yourself. Just remember, this is going to be the perfect costume you'll sport again and again at costume parties, or perhaps to shock folks at ordinary parties! Pick up your outfit right now when they are still in stock!