The rock band known as Kiss has been around since the 1970s, but is still just as popular as it was all of those years ago. This can be seen in the popularity of Kiss costumes each Halloween. A Kiss costume is actually simple to pull together from different accessories and makeup, but we also make a line of pre-packaged costumes available as well. Have fun with this outfit because it does allow you to get as wild as you want!
If you could be anybody at least one day a month, who would you end up being? Costumes give you a way to reveal a different part of yourself. It is said that a new outfit is designed specifically for the person dressed up in it, and the popular Kiss halloween costume is intended just for you. A person's wishes and ambitions come to life when you sport an Eskimo Kisses costume. When you wake up in the morning, do you wind up entertaining the idea of climbing towards the top? Why not have your galpals coordinate with you using some Explorer Goggles or a French Maid Pouch? If perhaps you would like to win the number one Halloween halloween costume, you can't forget to accessorize. Our company has an Angel Petticoat, a Wig Cap, and some Frenchie Shoes.
Did You Know?
- Kiss: In 1978, Kiss was the very first group offered the part of F.V.B (Future Villain Band) in the flick "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band," that starred Peter Frampton and the Bee Gees. Kiss declined the part in fear of hurting their "super hero" appearance, and it ended up being given to Aerosmith.
- Kiss: Before the release of the album, Eugene Klein (Gene Simmons) was working as a school educator; Paul Frehley (Ace Frehley) was driving a taxicab; George Criscuola (Peter Criss) played in various groups which include Lips and Chelsea; and Stanley Paul Eisen (Paul Stanley) was a failing art student actively playing in a variety of groups in the evening hoping to get noticed.
- Kiss: In 1978, Kiss was the very first group presented the part of F.V.B (Future Villain Band) in the film "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band," that starred Peter Frampton and the Bee Gees. Kiss declined the role in fear of negatively affecting their "super hero" image, and it ended up being offered to Aerosmith.
- DIY Costume Idea: Sloppy Joe - have on dirty, wrinkled, ripped clothes. Button the buttons on your shirt wrong, and leave your zipper unzipped. Mess your hair, have an unshaven face, and use make-up to add smudges to your skin. Slip on tennis shoes with the laces untied. Slip on a nametag that says "Joe."
- DIY Costume Idea: Lamp - have on all brown clothes. Get an extension cord and dangle the plug out the back of your shirt. Have on a lamp shade on your head, and clip a chain to one earlobe. Attach a miniature flashlight to the inside of the lampshade.
- DIY Costume Idea: Arabian Knight - dress yourself in loose-fitting white pants that are cinched around your calves. Go either bare-chested, or show off a white tunic-style shirt. Wrap red fabric around your waist as a belt, and white fabric around your head as a turban. Carry an Arabian sword in your belt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Kournikova - put on blonde hair in a long pony tail, with truly short vivid white tennis skirt and Adidas tank shirt. Add on tennis footwear and a racket (and a tan).
- DIY Costume Idea: Floor of a Movie Theater - Wear all jet black and tease your own hair. Apply candy wrappers, chewed gum, loads of popcorn. If you can, glue authentic film theater cups or popcorn boxes for a actualistic touch.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angel - don a white-colored shimmery dress, white-colored tights, and white ballerina slippers. Make a halo out of wire covered in maribou. Fashion wings from wire covered with thin fabric, cover with whitened feathers, and fix with straps around the biceps and shoulders (like backpack straps).
- Costume Making: If you've certainly not created outfits until today, choose a costuming job that makes use of typical clothes in the outfit, and needs a single weapon/prop that you have to custom develop.
- DIY Costume Idea: Boxing Match - Two people dress as briefs (wear boxing gloves, nylon shorts, and robes with your names on the back). One of you dresses up as the Ring Girl (wear skimpy garments and take a sign together with a number above your head). One person dresses up as the referee (wear dark-colored trousers, a candy striped shirt, plus a whistle). The others dress as trainers (wear track suits, a towel across the shoulder, and bring a little wooden stool).
- DIY Costume Idea: Angus Young - dress in a velour blazer and shorts, bright white shirt, a loosened tie, along with a schoolboy cap. Take around a guitar.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cyndi Lauper - have on bright shades, layered skirts, a lot of jewelery, bright-colored hair in an 80s hair do, large earrings, and bright bluish eye shadow.
- Halloween Trivia: Rather than appeasing spirits by food items and wine, members of the Catholic Religion would go house to house holding a emptied out turnip lantern whose candle depicted a spirit trapped in purgatory and offering prayers for the dead in return for Soul Cakes.
Our extensive variety will enable you to become your chosen superhero
. With a little something for everybody, our halloween costume store is one-stop shopping at its finest. The more I think about it.....I think I just might get one of these myself!