Luke Skywalker Costume
Being the ultimate hero of the ultimate movie series makes Luke Skywalker costumes a perennial favorite for Halloween. The thing about a Luke Skywalker costume is that it can be customized and based on a bunch of different movies. Will you be the "original" Luke? Maybe you prefer Luke in the famous battle scene with Darth Vader. Perhaps your Luke is the one that wears full-blown Jedi robes? We have all you need to transform into the world's favorite Jedi.
If you could be anybody one day per year, who'd you wind up being? Looking in the mirror doesn't improve who you are, it is who you turn out to be any time you wear the ideal halloween costume. For a single night a year, you can gaze in the mirror and feel completely different. Turning into some other person isn't any effortless venture, but with an Animated Anakin Skywalker costume, your conversion process is as easy as one, two, three. For people who want to live life on the outrageous side, the Star Wars outfit is bound to draw out the devil in you. Don't you just love the entire Star Wars world? Many times you can't get enough of it.....blowing up the Death Star, loving Senator Padme Amidala, and battling the Sith lords. Life is way too short to not have a great time. Choose your most suitable rockin' halloween outfit and enliven your life. And get any number of outfit accessories - such as some Super Hero Boots or some Bruise Tattoos - for the perfect look!
Did You Know?
- Star Wars: It is a more secretive organisation which concentrates on incisive analysis and more subtle espionage methods.
- Star Wars: A naval crewman who normally wears casual overalls on deck is likely to at least add a helmet and other gear before undertaking emergency work in vacuum or hard radiation zones.
- Star Wars: Luke's rebel team, an eclectic cast of characters in and of itself, includes the infamous Han Solo, Chewbacca, Ben Kenobi, C-3PO and R2D2.
- DIY Costume Idea: Devo - Either show off a yellow one-piece worksuit, or black sleeveless shirt, black shorts, black socks and black shoes. For the hat, you can buy cheap plastic flowerpot drip trays of three graduating sizes, glue them on top of each other and spray paint red. Optional: carry a whip.
- DIY Costume Idea: Mail Carrier - Find a pair of blue dress pants and attach a dark blue stripe of cloth down each pant leg. Sport a light blue short sleeve shirt and a blue ball cap with USPS logos on them. Add some good walking shoes and socks. Carry a satchel stuffed with mail and packages.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chippendale Dancer - dress yourself in skintight black leather pants, collar with bow tie and white cuffs.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bottle of Bubbles - Place bubble tape up around your body, then place colored posterboard about your mid-section and include the logo of your favorite brand of bubble solution. Dress in a bucket upside down at your head (for the lid) and hang pieces of bubble wrap from it. Make a giant bubble wand out of cardboard and bring it with you.
- DIY Costume Idea: Daffy Duck - slip on a long-sleeved stretchy leotard over vibrant yellowish tights. Stuff the rear of the party outfit to give a duck shaped behind, and include a tuft of felt for a tail. Put yellow overlays on your shoes in the shape of duck feet. For you head, you can whether turn a baseball cap into the tank top of Daffy's bill, incorporating eyes and tuft at the vest, or... Dress in a black colored hood, try black colored make up on your mouth with large ovals about your eyes, and add on a light yellow duck bill nose held on with elastic.
- Halloween Trivia: Since Halloween comes inside the wake of the annual apple gathering, candy apples (best-known as toffee apples outside U.S.A.), caramel or taffy apples are popular Halloween snacks made by rolling entire apples in sticky sugary syrup, every so often followed by dunking them in peanuts.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dominoes - dress yourself in all black color and glue circles of white-colored card board to yourselves in a domino pattern. When you arrive at a house, one of you leans in, and you all fall over.
- DIY Costume Idea: Farmer in the Dell - show off overalls, a plaid shirt, plus a straw hat. Choose an empty Dell computer carton (or make your own by using color), chop out the shirt and bottom, and hang from your shoulders using straps.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cat and Mouse - When it comes to the Cat costume: put on a leotard. Make ears out of felt and fix these to a headband. Make a tail out of felt. Try felt or faux leather to make a cat collar, and attach a tag and a bell. Get a pair of gloves, chop the tips of each finger, after that don lengthy pointy false nails that poke through the gloves. Try make-up to give your body whiskers and a nose. For the Mouse costume: dress yourself in a greyish hooded sweatsuit. Make ears out of greyish felt and stick these to the hood. Get felt to create a tail and stick it to the back of the suit. Try make up to create whisker plus a charcoal nose. Put on white gloves or mittens.
- DIY Costume Idea: Amy Winehouse - dress yourself in lengthy curly dark-colored hair in a big beehive. Sport a short sleeveless dress, dark-colored tights and jet black ballet slippers. Include make up with gallons of eye liner, tattoos, a cigarette and a bottle.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dog Lover - Grab yourself a Michael Vick jersey plus a stuffed animal dog. Rip off a leg or two on the dog and include phony blood. Shave a couple bald blotches on the dog as well. You could also include bite marks to your arm.
With countless both adults and kids costumes
and halloween extras in our website, we're in no doubt you will discover a superb party outfit for yourself. Oh, and this month's featured items are: a Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker costume
and some Emperor Palpatine Latex Hands
. Pick up your halloween costume this moment when they're still available!