Alaka-ZAM! Alaka-Wow! Poof! Is there a trick up your sleeve? Everyone will want to know your secrets when you dress in one of our classic magician costumes. Top hat to tails, PRESTO, you'll turn heads and amaze audiences. The only things you'll need to add are the magic rings, a rabbit, and a deck of cards. You'll not only GO to a party, you'll BE the party while looking sharp and stylish in your new Magician costume.
Page 1 | Page 2
Hopes and desires are not meant to stick around in our heads; they're meant for action. How would you like to make a dream become a reality for a evening? Your mind is a priceless thing and costumes certainly are a marvelous way for you to encourage, stimulate and applaud your particular imagination. Changing into somebody else is no simple venture, but with a Jr Magician ensemble
, your conversion process is as easy as one, two, three. Going in a group calls for a motif. Wouldn't it be fantastic for you to stroll downtown all dressed up in magician outfits! What will make your heart beat more making today memorable, having on a different person for only an evening, or walking with bounce in your step? Your halloween outfit is just where the celebration is at. Get a Collapsible Top Hat
or a Handlebar Moustache
made to oooo and ahhhh your neighbors. What is there to lose? Have fun with different looks. You already have your halloween outfit and now is the ideal time to choose what looks excellent. Try some Makeup Kit Family Faces
, a Face Painting Makeup Disguise Stix
, and some Shazam Boots
and make the most out of your journey.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Peg Bundy - don spandex pants, a tight leopard-skin shirt, wide belt, red teased wig, red lipstick, gawdy jewelry, high heels and a gawdy handbag.
- DIY Costume Idea: Space Man - For this you need access to as many old broken keyboards as possible. Remove the space bars and attach them all over yourself.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dr. Evil - have on a bald cap and create a scar just below your right eye. Sport a grey zip up suit jacket with a banded collar, and matching pants. Sport a large pinky ring and hold your pinky next to your mouth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Kournikova - sport blonde hair in a long pony tail, with rather short white-colored tennis skirt and Adidas tank shirt. Add on tennis shoes together with a racket (and a tan).
- DIY Costume Idea: Big Bad Wolf - sport a wolf face mask, or cover your skin in dark colored make-up and mock fur glued on with spirit gum (don't forget your hands). Show off a granny nightgown and nightcap.
- DIY Costume Idea: Book - Turn to a good sized rectangular box, or assorted big pieces of cardboard to create a book shape that will fit over your body. Chop gaps for your arm, head and legs. Embellish the book along with a title, author, artwork, etcetera.
- Mask History: In ancient Rome the term persona signified 'a mask'; what's more it referred to an individual who had full Roman citizenship. A citizen can potentially indicate the person's lineage by means of drawings, death masks of the ancestors. These were wax casts kept in a lararium, a family shrine.
- DIY Costume Idea: Crocodile - Start including a green hooded sweatsuit. Using a ballcap being a base, add wire to create the shirt of the croc's face and jaw that will sit over your eyes. Cover the entire thing with felt, incorporating teeth and eyes. Try wire to create the lower jaw that will fit around your chin area--also cover with felt and create teeth. Go with green felt to make a tail and stick it to the back of the suit. Secure an oval of light green cloth to your midsection to simulate the croc stomach.
- DIY Costume Idea: Darth Vader - Buy Darth Vader's head protection from a halloween outfit store. Show off long black colored pants and long-sleeved shirt. Don black colored motorcycle boots and motorcycle gloves. Make shoulderpads and a codpiece out of black colored vinyl, and fashion control boxes out of cardboard and strap to your upper body. Add on a dark-colored cape and hold a red lightsaber.
- DIY Costume Idea: Audrey Hepburn - To Dress like Audrey in Breakfast at Tiffany's, don a black 50's style cocktail dress, charcoal heels, black handbag, long jet black gloves, pearls, brooch, tiara and charcoal sun glasses. Hair should be in a up-do. Bring a cigarette in a cigarette holder.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Flag - show off a blue shirt and red pants. Chop stars (50 if you can) out of pure white posterboard and stick or glue those to your shirt. Paint or use whitened tape to make white stripes on your slacks. (Optional: Color the face light blue with one big white-colored star in the middle of your mouth.)
- DIY Costume Idea: Batman - Start including a hooded black sweatsuit. Add on on a batman logo to the front. Create some triangular ears out of black felt and attach to the vest of the hood. Make or buy a simple black colored cape. Show off dark-colored shoes or black boots, and dark colored gloves. Finally, have on a darkish cloth eye disguise.
You'll discover a complete array of magician costumes
for both adults and kids - readily available at discount prices. Keep in mind, this will certainly be the perfect costume you'll use time and again at costume parties, or perhaps to delight folks at conventional parties! FunCostumeStore can be YOUR toy store - go out there and play!