Marie Antoinette Costume
Whether you are a French history buff or simply a girl who likes a fancy dress, you'll lose your head over our Marie Antoinette costume this Halloween. Our 18th century replica dresses will leave you feeling a little aristocratic, and you will undoubtedly look down your nose at all the other inferior Marie Antoinette costumes at the Halloween ball. So indulge your finer tastes by clicking here for a better look at our delicately detailed dresses. You'll win lots of few admiring glances on your way to the guillotine.
How awesome will it be to become anyone you decided, and no one know who you really are? Party collections highlight the best in anybody, and provide you the possiblity to experience life as a completely new individual. Visualise yourself wearing a Sexy Marie Antoinette ensemble at your very next soiree. What thoughts come to mind? A person's wishes and wants come to life when you have on a Marie Antoinette Collection outfit. It's the perfect time to stretch your edge a bit, and maybe even live life to the fullest. With our extraordinary party outfits for both adults and kids, you will be guaranteed to locate your favored Marie Antoinette character. If you spent all this effort finding an ideal party costume, you may as well take the next step. We've some Annette Shoes, a Marie Antoinette Wig, and some Control Top Pantyhose designed to totally balance your halloween costume.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Gumby - Find a cardboard box that is just big enough to fit over your head. Cut holes for your eyes. Then take two large pieces of cardboard and cut them in the shape of gumby's head. Cut eyeholes in the front piece and attach them to the front and back of the box. Now cover the whole thing with stretchy green fabric (a glue gun works best). Use felt to make eyes (with holes cut for you to see through). Slip on a large green sweatsuit (cut the elastic at the bottom of the pants to create a "bell-bottom" effect), and green mittens.
- DIY Costume Idea: Little Red Riding Hood and galpals or family - Little Red Riding Hood wears a red hooded cape, yellow shirt, a red skirt, and carries a basket. Grandma wears glasses, bonnet, nightgown and slippers. The big bad wolf wears red or denim overalls over a wolf party outfit (or a wolf party outfit with granny's clothes on top). The lumberjack wears a plaid shirt and jeans or overalls, and carries a fake axe.
- DIY Costume Idea: Aquarium - Turn a large cardboard box upside down and cut holes for your arms and head. Cut a square piece out of the front, paint the box silver or black, and glue in a piece of clear blue plastic. Attach fake fish, fake plants, etc. Behind the plastic. Glue a box of fish food and a fish net to the top edge of the box. Slip on all white clothes underneath.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bag Lady - show off an unwanted skirt with "long johns" underneath and several unwanted tops tucked sloppily into the waistband. Show off a stuffed bra round your waist to simulate a saggy upper body. Don one boot and one shoe. Put on two different ancient gloves and an outdated hat. Choose cosmetics to mucky your skin and clothes. Carry throwaway shopping bags filled with junk. If possible push a shopping cart.
- DIY Costume Idea: Butterfinger - Turn to make-up to color your finger light yellow.
- Halloween Trivia: Some groups of people thought that owls came down to eat the spirits of the dying. When they heard an owl hooting, they would get frightened and believed that flipping your pockets inside out would make you safer.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bright Idea - Bend wire so it fits about the top of your head. Tape up another bit of wire around the base of a lightbulb and attach it to the head piece. Voila! You are having a bright idea!
- DIY Costume Idea: Defeated Ninja - Dress yourself in a tattered and torn ninja halloween costume and bring a ninja sword. Make some phony ninja stars out of cardboard and alumininum foil, and fix those to your clothing so it looks like they are sticking out of you. Add on faux blood.
- DIY Costume Idea: Banana - Use straw yellow felt to create two giant banana shapes. Slash a hole in one side for your face, and gaps in the edges and bottom for your biceps and legs. Stitch the pieces together and get stuffing to fill it out. Duplicate a Chiquita sticker and affix it to your chest area. Have on white colored or straw yellow tights.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie Oakley - dress in a mid-calf-length leather (or faux leather) skirt, long-sleeved high-necked frilly blouse, including a western-style leather vest. Add on a cowboy hat and hold a artificial rifle. Sport some medals around your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Barbie - For kids: sport a flowing, lacy rose dress, together with a wig, tiara, glittering necklaces and shiny footwear. For adults: wear a pink dress including a hourglass figure, pearls, stilettos, rings and big hair.
- Halloween Trivia: The Celts related the conclude of summer months with demise and considered that about the night before Samhain the boundary between the existing and the deceased was distorted.
Do not be limited to simply one area that takes your fancy. Have full freedom to decide who or what you would like to become. Remember, this will certainly be the right costume you will make use of over and over at costume parties, or even to surprise everyone at regular parties! Have fun!