Want to find a costume that will make everyone stand at attention this Halloween? Try our military costumes on for size. Whether you are looking to be a sea-faring Naval sailor, a high-flying Air Force Airman or a rough and tough Marine, our selection of military costumes will help you look the part of a real American hero. Great for those who want to show their patriotic side, or for people who long unleash their inner drill sergeant, a military costume is the perfect uniform for any Halloween costume party.
Imagine getting up in the morning, putting on the perfect outfit, and then walking out in the street. Now wouldn't that feel terrific? Costumes help us become more US. They can help us draw on different sides of our psyches Won't you look phenomenal in a Military Prince Black outfit? By purchasing for yourself a Military Miss costume, you will quickly change any special occasion into something extra special and fun. Do you recall how once in a past life you perhaps wandered just beyond your comfort zone, stretched your edge a bit, or even steped into another person's body? Take the guesswork out of putting on a costume. Search for a Floral Invisible Bra Nude which will blow your friends out the window. And add in any number of party costume accessories - such as a Sequin Glove or some Sheer Backseam Pantyhose - to get the perfect overall look!
Did You Know?
- Historical Costuming: Primitive tribes used masks and body paint to represent sacrificial animals.
- DIY Costume Idea: Austrian Girl - put on a midriff blouse with puffed sleeves, dirndl (dress with a tight bodice, low neck and full skirt), and an apron.
- DIY Costume Idea: Hypochondriac - wear an oxygen mask, arm in sling, ace bandages, bandaids all over. Have medicines hanging out of all your pockets. Moan a lot.
- Halloween Trivia: Halloween was made into a private rather then a public celebration, festivals engaging in drunkeness and salaciousness de-emphasized, and only children were expected to enjoyment of the festivity.
- DIY Costume Idea: Executioner - wear a hood that covers your entire head, with holes slash for eyes. Dress yourself in black color pants. If you like to cover your upper body, slip on a leather vest or dark-colored cotton tunic. Sport black colored cloth boots. Take a big axe (make it out of a broom handle and spray-painted cardboard).
- DIY Costume Idea: Center of the Universe - have on all dark colored, with a few stick-on stars. When people ask what you are, say "I'm the center of the universe."
- DIY Costume Idea: Bearded Lady in the Circus - great for a guy who already has the beard. Simply slip on a reddish tutu, leggings, make-up plus a wig.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bee Keeper Family - Dad dresses like a beekeeper, the either dresses like a bee, and mom dresses like a flower.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beekeeper - Buy or make a beekeeper's hat, complete with netting all about it. Don khaki clothing. Fasten artificial bumble bees all over hat and clothes. Bring around a imitation beehive, which is truly effective just like a candy collector!
- DIY Costume Idea: Blue Jean And Tea Shirt - One person is Light blue Jean: all azure clothes including a name tag which says "Jean." The other person is Tea Shirt: vibrant white shirt with tea bags stuck all over.
Do not be restricted to simply one theme of interest. Have total freedom to choose who or what you wish to become. With a little something for everyone, our website is one-stop shopping at its best. FunCostumeStore is YOUR toy store - get in the sandbox and play!