If you are considering a very unusual and yet easy to wear costume for Halloween, take a look at our monkey costumes. Not only are these incredibly comfortable, but they can be worn for many years to come. Just consider that any monkey costume could be put to use at parties, special events, and in theatrical productions too! Be sure that the costume includes a mask, gloves or hands, and coverings for the feet to ensure that it looks as authentic as possible.
Page 1 | Page 2
While walking down the street, don't you just want to step into a government building and surface dressed up in your new costume? Your inventiveness is a precious thing and costumes are really a remarkable way for you to prompt, stimulate and recognize your special creativity. What's more enjoyable than slipping into a Mischievous Monkey Infant costume
on Halloween? Redesign yourself at your up coming party with a Monkey N" Around costume
, or any one of these related, true to life collections. Fed up with hanging out around the house being bored to death? You could feel like the best thing since sliced bread, surprise your family and friends, and totally rock the party? Regardless of whether you want to go out putting on an Inflatable Banana
or a Precious Puppy outfit
, a fantastic party costume is in this website, looking for you. Be rid of simple Jane and start adding some pizazz to your halloween costume with a Pumpkin Basket
, some Feather Wings
, or a Baby Boo Pacifier
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: King Of Beers - Buy or make a king costume. Glue beer caps all over the crown and scepter.
- Halloween Trivia: Around 92% of homeowners with inhabitants feel that their neighborhoods are usually safe; additionally 78% mentioned there's no location within one mile of their home which they could well be afraid to wander at night.
- DIY Costume Idea: White Russian - If you are a woman, dress yourself in all white clothes, a white coat with fur trim and a white fur hat. If you are a man, dress in white pants tucked into boots, a white tunic with long loose sleeves that are tight around the wrists, a white cloth sash tied around your waist, and a white fur hat. Optional: carry around a flask (filled with vodka, Kahlua and milk/cream).
- DIY Costume Idea: Carpenter - dress yourself in jeans, work boots, a flannel or denim work shirt with sleeves rolled up (or torn off), a hard hat, and a tool belt with tools.
- Halloween Trivia: Halloween is the Second greatest commercially successful holiday, together with Christmas time being the primary. About 86% of Us residents decorate their home for Halloween. Around 10% of small pet owners dress his or her domestic pets in halloween ensembles.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie - Little Orphan Annie dresses in a crimson dress with vivid white trim at the waist and around the collar, hem and sleeves, with pure white leggings, black color shoes, and short curly crimson hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Belly Dancer - It's pretty simple to make your own belly dancer costume. Start along with a colorful bra and stick sequins, chains, brocade, beads, etc., along with strips of chiffon. Now make a simple pair of thin harem jeans, or simply start including a wide belt and drape with chiffon to make a loose skirt. Include a matching head place, loads of bracelets, and flip flops.
- DIY Costume Idea: Devil and an Angel - She dresses up as the devil and the guy dresses up as the innocent little angel.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anchormen - Dress as Ron Burgundy, etcetera. Inside the film "Anchorman," Each person should dress in 70's business suits, with big lapels, flared pant legs, etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ace Ventura - show off a Hawaiian shirt over a sleeveless light t shirt, with striped jeans tucked into charcoal pirate boots. Use a pile of gel to give yourself the Ace hairstyle. Bring pretend parrots on both arms and the top of your head.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Parrots - Choose your much-loved bird inside the game and create an image onto a piece of cardboard to copy from. Find some cloth of the suitable color, and chop out two pieces of in the shape of the bird's head (adequate to go over over your body). Attach the two pieces together round the edges, leaving gaps for your arms, and an opening at the bottom so the entire thing can slip over your body. Slice a hole in the front piece to stick your mouth through. Stuff the tank top so it keeps its shape. Make eyes, eyebrows plus a beak out of cloth or felt and paste to the front. Show off over charcoal slacks or jet black leggings.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bobblehead - dress up as your most loved sports player. Afterward, if someone asks what you are, start wobbling your head around.
- DIY Costume Idea: Catcher in the Rye - Get a set of (baseball) catcher's gear and don it. Afterward get a clear garbage bag, and draw or stick labels on it to duplicate a bread bag from a loaf of rye bread. Cut gaps for your legs, forearms and face, and put it on over the catching equipment. Twist neck tie the bag on tank top.
You will be the center of attention with one of these incredible collections. Keep in mind today's highlighted items are: a Harry the Hobo Clown costume
and a Bubbles the Clown outfit
. Now that I think about it.....I think I just might buy one of these for myself!