You'll have everyone at the office Halloween party lining up to get their shots when you wear one of our sexy nurse costumes. Doctors might make more money, but nurses definitely have more fun. Let's face it, there's nothing hotter than a woman in a nurse costume (unless maybe it's a man in a nurse costume). Either way, whether you're going for sexy, cute, or funny, the perfect Halloween nurse costume is just a click away.
Becoming someone else doesn't take a magic concoction. How would you like to be able to wander into the dressing area and stroll out a different person? Collections reveal the best in people, and offer you the chance to go through life as a completely new individual. Can you picture yourself showing off a Nurse Jacqueline Hyde costume . What thoughts spring to mind? For those that choose to enjoy life on the wild side, the Doctor costume is sure to bring out your wild side. Your heart is pounding, your mind spinning, you're brimming with adrenaline as Halloween is right around the corner. What are you intending to don? Go ahead and take guesswork out of putting on a costume. Find a Mommy-To-Be Angel outfit which will blow your audience away. And ready for some Fishnet Pantyhose to go along with your costume? Our site has a sizeable range of accessories, from shoes to hats to false teeth to lightsabres to.....well, you name it.
Did You Know?
- Nurse: Equally the role of the physician and the actual meaning of the term itself vary around the globe, such as a wide array of skills and also levels, nevertheless there are a few widespread factors. For example, the honesty of medicine demand that doctors show thought, empathy and benevolence for his or her patients.
- Nurse: Medical doctors at the University of Barcelona Medical center pointed out that the tallest and most attractive men pupils were more likely to choose surgery, and also the shortest (and also perhaps not as good looking) people had been more prone to turn out to be general practitioners.
- Nurse: The Teutonic Knights, the Knights of Lazarus and also the Knights Hospitalers, had been all orders which organized male nurses to tend to ill as well as wounded. The Knights Hospitalers was in fact established in 1119 to guard the hospital build in Jerusalem as well as also offered medical care.
- DIY Costume Idea: UPS Man and His Package - He dresses in a dark brown button-down short-sleeved shirt, and brown shorts, with a UPS logo on the pocket. She wears a large box, wrapped in brown paper, with holes cut for head and arms.
- Historical Costuming: National costume or regional halloween costume expresses local (or exiled) identity and emphasizes a culture's unique attributes. It is often a source of national pride. Examples of such are a Scotsman in a kilt or a Japanese person in a kimono.
- DIY Costume Idea: Mary and Her Little Lamb - Mary wears a short-sleeved shirt, skirt with a petticoat, a lace up vest, and carries a walking staff. The lamb wears white clothes, and a cap covered in fake lamb's wool, with ears hanging down.
- DIY Costume Idea: Old Lady with Baby - This party costume is a head turner because you look like a baby on the back of an old lady. First take a baby jumper and attach mittens to the sleeves, and then stuff with filling. Tie the jumper around your neck so it sits on your back (and your head looks like it's part of the jumper). Wear a bonnet. Then create the old lady by donning a long dress over a backpack that sits on your chest. Pin an old lady mask to the neck of the dress. Put on black shoes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Catwoman - whether buy a leather or PVC jumpsuit or go with a darkish leotard and dark-colored trousers. Stitch it up with whitened wool for the Michelle Pfeiffer look or slash it up to imitate Halle Berry. Don't forget halloween mask, which is easily made by cutting gaps out of a black pant leg.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cleopatra - Make a headpiece out of gold brocade and fringe (or choose your creativity). Don over long straight black hair with bangs. Have on a floor-length tunic with dazzling embellished collar and belt. Add on a shimmery cape draped on the back of your forearms. Your eye make up needs to be extra heavy with eyeliner extending outward from your eyes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dead Little Miss Muffet - Get that hideous out of date pastel-colored prom/bridesmaid's dress out of your closet and slash the hem to leave the edge frayed. Sport striped knee stockings, Maryjane footwear, jet black hair in ponytails, and a straw hat. Fix artificial spiders all over. Take a bowl of "curds and whey" (created from papier mvv�¬¢chvv�¬©). Get make up to give yourself ashen skin, and spider bite marks.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bachelor and His Bachelorettes - The bachelor has on a suit and holds a long-stemmed rose. The bachelorettes dress in cocktail dresses.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bigfoot / Sasquatch - Try fur from a couple of unwanted coats and fix it to an old pair of pants along with a hooded sweatshirt. Add on craft leaves and twigs, and smear the face and hands with brown/black makeup.
- DIY Costume Idea: Flintstones - For Fred, Bam Bam, and Pebbles, show off animal print cloth. Bam Bam's is draped over one shoulder and the guy has lengthy hair and carries a club. Fred's outfit is knee-length and he wears a green necktie with it. Fred has short black colored hair. Pebbles has scarlet hair that is pulled up onto the top of her head and held in place with a bone. Wilma has crimson hair, is wearing a whitened outfit over only one shoulder, cinched at the waist, and pearls round her neck. Betty has darkish hair, is wearing blue and has black color pearls around her neck. Everybody goes barefoot. To go as Dino, dress being a purple dinosaur.
- DIY Costume Idea: Batwoman - put on a tight greyish jumpsuit with a yellow belt and reddish gloves. Make a greyish hood with bat ears. Include on a gray cape.
- DIY Costume Idea: Amelia Earhart - show off an old-fashioned leather pilot's head protection with goggles, a short-waisted leather bomber's jacket, lengthy loose dress pants, plus a silk scarf tied round your throat and tucked into the jacket.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fireworks Mishap - Try hairspray to make your locks stick straight out. Go with jet black powder-make-up to simulate flash burn marks on your face and hair. Bring a good sized pretend burned firecracker.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dragnet - Dress normally and drag a fishing net.
We have an in-depth selection of Nurse halloween ensembles for both adults and kids - available at affordable prices. Remember, this will be a creative outfit you'll use many times at costume parties, or even to shock people at typical parties! You know.....I believe I might just get one of these myself!