Old Man Costume
Want a costume that will freak out your friends? Step up the aging process and turn yourself into a senior citizen this Halloween in one of our great old man costumes. With a bald head and cane, you'll look like you have aged decades in just minutes when you put on an authentic-looking old man costume. So while other costumes make Halloween look like child's play, you'll be making a wise choice in our old man costume.
Please try the search box above, or the left navigation :-)
Becoming someone else doesn't require a magical concoction. How would you like to be able to stroll into the dressing room and wander out someone else? Halloween or any celebration can be one night per month that it's okay to be someone you're not. You can make out to be whoever you desire to be, and not anyone thinks anything about it. Searching for an Elmo ensemble
? Check it out. Wouldn't you love a Thomas Jefferson outfit
? You can stop looking. Still can't track down that unique old man costume
? This is your lucky day. You'll get dressed to amaze in an Aurora ensemble
, part of a collection that contains awesome costumes created particularly for you. Submerge yourself inside this look, and you will fast be seen feeling like somebody else, making the evening superb, or perhaps even strolling around the block with excitement in your stride. Party ensembles are not only for . Grab yourself a Snow and the Seven Dwarfs Snow ensemble
and you will definitely be glad that you did. If you wish to win the number one Halloween party outfit, you can't forget to personalize. You'll find a Heart Clock
, some Loafer Shoes
, and some Square Santa Glasses
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Michael Jackson and Zombies - One person dresses like Michael Jackson from the Thriller video, and everyone else is a zombie.
- Halloween Trivia: In the United States, the first citywide celebration was in Anoka Minnesota in 1921. Halloween is the second most commercially successful holiday; Christmas is number one.
- DIY Costume Idea: Pain in the Butt - Attach a bandage or large bandaid to your bottom.
- DIY Costume Idea: Sumo Wrestler - don tan or pink sweats stuffed with fiberfill. Use some matching thread to create bellybutton, man boobs, nipples, etc. Tie a cloth sash around your waist, with a loop of fabric between your legs. Slip on a black cloth tied around your head. Sew some fake black hair onto a stocking cap, and tie into a top knot.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cigarette Girl - show off a snug black color or scarlet spaghetti-strap or strapless dress together with a short flouncy skirt. Add on stockings, stilettos along with a small "bell-hop" hat tilted on your head. Don your hair in a 1950s style, with lots of reddish lip stick. Take a smallish tray fixed to a strap about your neck, with cigarettes, gum, cigars, etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: Adding Insult to Injury - show off gauze bandages with faux blood, a pretend cast, and walk with a cane or crutches. Dress in a shirt that has insults written all over it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien Host - This will reconstruct the scene through the film Aliens, where an infant alien has burst through the upper body of one of the characters. You'll need to go with clay or something similar to duplicate the chestburster (a worm-like creature with teeth). Paint it after that cover it with imitation blood. Slice an opening in the middle of your garments so it looks like the alien is bursting through your upper body. Splatter imitation blood about the hole.
- DIY Costume Idea: Double Rainbow - Make two rainbows out of poster board and attach those to your shoulders (or a hat) with wire. Dress just like a hippie being dressed in hiking clothes. Make some pretend tears out of clear fasten and fix those to the face with spirit gum. Take a video camera.
- DIY Costume Idea: Can of Worms - Choose a big cylinder carton, or fashion a can using material and two hula hoops. Color the can silver and suspend it over your body with straps. Label the can "worms." Make worms by cutting the leg off of more than a few pairs pantyhose and stuffing them. Cover your head including a nylon.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ball of Yarn - Tape up your body in layers of wool. Wrap more yarn about a cap, stick in a couple of knitting needles, and have on it at your head.
- DIY Costume Idea: Exorcism - He dresses up in a priest halloween outfit (cassock, white-colored collar, rosary, bible). She has on pajamas, and uses make up to create a bloody and gory face. Add on some "green goo" to the front of the pajamas.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Birds - Choose your favorite bird out of the game and create an image onto a little bit of cardboard to copy from. Find some cloth of the proper color, and chop out two pieces of in the shape of the bird's head (big enough to cover over your body). Stick the two pieces together about the edges, leaving openings for your arms, and an opening at the bottom so the entire thing can slip over your body. Chop a hole in the front piece to stick your face through. Stuff the shirt so it keeps its shape. Make eyes, eyebrows along with a beak out of fabric or felt and stick to the front. Dress yourself in over black colored slacks or charcoal tights.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fergie from the Dark-colored Eyed Peas - dress in short shorts with really high stockings, high tank-top tennis shoes, a shirt together with a neck tie, together with a fedora. You'll need blond hair and high arched brows.
You'll find an extensive array of old man party outfits for both adults and kids - accessible at modest prices. With a little something for everybody, our shop is one-stop shopping at its greatest. Hmmmm.....I believe I'm going to snag one of these myself!