Pac Man Costume
It's the early '80s all over again, baby, and everyone's gonna come down with a case of Pac-Man fever when you show up to the Halloween party in your Pac Man costume. All the ghosts better run and hide because when you get tanked up on all that Halloween candy, you're gonna be a ghost monster munching, fruit crunching, eating machine in one of our Pac Man costumes. No power pill needed to order, just a simple click on the Pac Man costume of your choice.
Life is a journey so why not experience all life has got and hop straight into a new life only one night a month? You need time for you- even one day per month- when not anyone has to know who you are, and slipping into a perfect costume offers you the cabability to showcase the individual you hardly ever get to be. Are you channeling Pac Man this October? Walk into Hollywood this halloween by displaying a Power Pellet Ghost outfit. Is fantasizing about changing into someone completely different, becoming who you have always wished to feel, and asserting yourself precisely what gets your adrenaline working? Give yourself a superb party costume at your upcoming festival from our broad Pac Man gallery. If you want to win the very best Halloween costume, you can't forget to stylize. Our site has some Extra Long Leg Warmers, some Giant Cartoon Hands, and some Rizzo Leggings.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Magician and a Bunny - He dressed up as a magician and the woman dresses up like a bunny.
- DIY Costume Idea: Scooby Doo - sport a brown hooded sweatsuit or footy pajamas. Put a blue dog collar around your neck, with a yellow and blue tag that says "SD" on it. Make some ears, eyes, whiskers and a nose, and attach to a hat or to the hood of the sweatsuit. Or use make-up to create Scooby's face on your own face.
- DIY Costume Idea: Spongebob Squarepants - put on a black sweat suit and hot glue pieces of sponge to your pants. Also, dress yourself in a nametag sticker that says "My Name Is: BOB." It works even better if your name is Bob already.
- DIY Costume Idea: Superman and Lois Lane - He dresses like Superman (blue jumpsuit with red "briefs", red boots, red cape, yellow belt, and yellow and red "S" on his chest). She is Lois Lane, sporting a 50s-style business suit, long dark hair, heels, and carrying a reporters pad.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bed Head - Make a small bed out of cardboard and fabric (or get a dollhouse bed) and sport it like a cap over your messy hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anchormen - Dress as Ron Burgundy, etc. From the film "Anchorman," Everybody might dress in 70's business suits, with wide lapels, flared pant legs, etcetera.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anteater - Try brown felt to create a cone-nosed disguise that ties behind your head. Chop eye slots and include two ears. Show off all brown garments.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bunch of Grapes - slip on green or purple clothes. Get a dozen or more green or purple balloons, blow them up, and secure them all over your costume. Optional: dress in a "stem" at your head, made out of cardboard together with a headband.
- Halloween Trivia: Many groups of people thought that owls swooped down to consume the spirits of the dying. If they saw an owl swooping, they'd get scared and believed that flipping your pant pockets inside out would make one free from danger.
- Halloween Tips: Get the tip when you discover a deserted place. It is that way for a reason. Keep away from locations such as Amityville, Elm Street, or any little community in Maine.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dum Dum Pop - Choose a sizeable square of plastic that is adequate to wrap round your head. Chop openings for your eyes, mouth and nose, and create the Dum Dum Pop(tm)logo on it. Sport it with all-white clothes.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde - Sew two halloween collections together...on one half Dress just like Dr. Jekyll in a lab coat. On the other half Dress like Mr. Hyde including a hairy face and hands, and monstrous make-up.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bunny and Carrot - The bunny dresses all in light, including a white colored hoodie with the hood on. Bunny ears made from posterboard are affixed to a hairband and worn over the hood. Whiskers might be painted on the face, plus a tail might be crafted from a bunch of cotton balls. The carrot is made by cutting out a carrot shape from posterboard. Hold the board on the diagonal to get the bigst possible carrot shape. Paint the vest green plus the bottom orange. Cut slots at the tank-top and run a string through them so that the carrot can hang from the throat.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dead Golfer - dress up like a regular golfer (plaid jeans, sport shirt, golf glove, white colored golf footwear, and so forth.). After that you will need one of those practice golf balls that are hollow and built from throwaway. Slice it in two and choose a way to apply it to your forehead safely so that you can take it off later. Next color the face authentic dead-looking, with lots of fake blood round the edge of the golf ball. Bring a golf club.
You'll discover more Pac Man halloween outfits than even Elvis could have handled. Bear in mind, this will be your outfit you will show off time and again at costume parties, or perhaps to stun people at typical parties! Have a blast!