Phantom Of The Opera Costume
Upon hearing the words "Phantom of the Opera" you likely hear the haunting music of this classic Broadway musical in your mind. Phantom of the Opera costumes are still highly sought after, as the musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber has been the longest running Broadway show in history. The classic half mask and black cape makes an ideal Halloween costume for parties and you'll instantly be recognized as the Phantom, especially if accompanied by Christine, the Phantom's love.
If you could journey through history or glide into the future, who'd you choose to be? You will enjoy putting on a perfect costume this October! It's said that your new outfit is intended particularly for any person flashing it, and the brand new Phantom of Opera party outfit is meant just for you. If you need ingenuity, a Fade In and Out Unknown Phantom outfit can be a superb outfit for you. Alert: if you get a Giant Ruby Ring, you may arise the morning after recollecting how you made the evening fantastic, steped into another person's skin and had a great deal more fun. With all our Phantom of Opera halloween costumes and props, you'll leave the normal existance behind, and say hello to the land of Phantom of Opera. If you put in all this effort finding just the right party outfit, you may as well take the next step. Our site has a Giant Medieval Scythe, some Ren Boots, and some Santa Gloves made to perfectly balance your outfit.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Chicago (the Movie) Characters - Girls dress like 20s-era dancers (sparkly short dresses, tights, high-heel dancing shoes, short curly hair, etc.). Men slip on 20s-era pin-striped suits, fedoras, spats, etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: News Crew - Reporter, cameraman, soundman, lightman, producer, etc. Go around interviewing people! (So, how did you hear about this party?)
- DIY Costume Idea: Wedding Party - Groom, bride, bridesmaids, ring bearer, flower girl, mother-of-the-bride, minister, photographer, etc.
- Halloween Trivia: Bobbing to find apples is thought to have started in the roman reaping celebration in which recognizes Pamona, the goddess of produce trees and shrubs.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Idol Contestant - Make a little sign that says "American Idol Contestant # (whatever)" and paste it to your gear. Dress wacky, take an inflatable microphone and sing badly.
- DIY Costume Idea: Calculator - Find two large thick pieces of cardboard that are big enough to cover your entire torso from shoulders to knees. Connect them with two straps that will hang over your shoulders. On the front piece, create buttons by cutting square pieces of cardboard and gluing them into place. Use markers or color to paint them, and add on numbers and symbols.
- DIY Costume Idea: Coyote Ugly Girl - don a snug, midriff-baring shirt with shorts, trousers, or a short skirt. Include cowboy boots, a big belt, lots of necklaces, lengthy hair and a bunch of make up. Practice dancing while pouring drinks!
- DIY Costume Idea: Dr. Acula - Dress similar to a doctor (scrubs, stethoscope, and so forth.). Wear fangs. Include a name tag which says Dr. Acula.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dead Schoolgirl - dress in an ancient school uniform. Dress yourself in vampire teeth and try make up to make yourself look dead.
- DIY Costume Idea: Birthday Suit - sport a suit together with a birthday hat. Take a horn or kazoo and sing "Happy Birthday" to yourself!
- DIY Costume Idea: Dr. Feelgood and His Head Nurse - Dr. Feelgood has on dress pants, a dress shirt, a pure white laboratory,along with a stethoscope about his neck. Now paste pill bottles, imitation syringes, together with medications all over. His Head Nurse put on a classic light nurse's dress, dazzling white footwear, whitened hat and knee pads.
- Halloween Trivia: The earliest Jack-O-Lanterns were actually hand carved from turnips, gourds and potatoes. The custom began in Ireland centuries ago. The Irish people (Celts) gouged their Halloween pumpkins and put tiny lanterns inside them so as to defend against satanic spirits and particularly a character known as Stingy Jack.
Don't be restricted to simply one category that takes your fancy. Have total freedom to choose who or what you choose to become. Oh, and this month's highlighted products are: a Phantom of Venice costume
and a Mysterious Phantom outfit
. FunCostumeStore can be YOUR slice of heaven - get in the sandbox and have fun!