Playboy Bunny Costume
You don't have to be an officially accepted Playmate in order to wear one of our Playboy Bunny costumes! Go ahead and channel your wild side when you put on the traditional Playboy Bunny costume that consists of the tiny bodysuit, puffy tail, and traditional bunny ears. We also have some alternative versions that are a bit more sexy and playful, and all of the costumes benefit from the right stockings, heels and a sexy wig.
Page 1 | Page 2
How great would it be to choose to be anyone you wanted, and absolutely no one know who you really are? Costumes give us a way to express more of ourselves Absolutely nothing is bound to draw the miracles of Halloween out like the fantabulous bunny party outfit. Enter Hollywood
by dressed in a Rabbit Complete Mascot ensemble
. When you should be doing something useful, it's a pretty sure bet you end up considering squeezing Easter time baskets, or eating hard boiled eggs. Style, fritz and excitement are yours with the help of a Captain Hat
. You will look spectacular and add pizzazz to your costume wardrobe. And ready for some Ladybug Shoes
to go along with your party outfit? You'll find a massive range of accessories, from shoes to headwear to wings to lightsabres to.....well, take your pick.
Did You Know?
- Easter Traditions: As a result of 19th century, the initial chocolate eggs had been made in Europe. They stay one of the most well-liked goodies regarding Easter.
- Easter Traditions: Eggs symbolize the brand new living that returns to nature at Easter Time. The tradition of trading eggs commenced long before Easter time was celebrated.
- DIY Costume Idea: Silent (B&W;) Film Star - Paint yourself gray, sport your hair black. Use creative shading at pertinent spots (eyes, cheeks, lips). Slip on old gray, white or black dress from the 20s. Paint your legs gray, and draw a black line up the back.
- DIY Costume Idea: Three-Legged Person - don a long shirt or coat. Cut the leg off of a pair of pants and attach it to another pair of pants (of the same color). Stuff the leg and attach a shoe.
- DIY Costume Idea: Paris Hilton - have on blonde hair, a short skirt, skimpy top, stilletto heels, big sunglasses, gawdy jewelry, and a designer bag with a stuffed chihuahua peeking out.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chef and Cooked Head - Take a sizeable pot(or make one out of foil), and chop it to help you fit your head through the bottom. Place it on a fake "table" made out of cardboard. Glue on some dishes, food and drinks (jello in a glass). Color your face brown and black colored so you look well done. Your partner can dress as a chef and take the lid off the pot at opportune moments.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Mob - Someone dresses up as Frankenstein's monster. Every person else arrives as villagers with ragged clothes and rope belts, carrying pitchforks and torches. Torches could be constructed from a little bit of lumber with different colored construction card-boards glued to the shirt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Chipmunk - dress in a brown hooded sweat suit (or footie pajamas). Buy some black faux fur and stick it down the back of the suit, including a piece hanging down to form a tail. Make brown ears out of felt and stick them to the hood of the suit.
- DIY Costume Idea: Count Dracula - dress yourself in jet black pants, a long-sleeved bright white shirt, a white colored jacket, and white colored gloves. Make a high-collared jet black cape. Hang a gold medallion on a reddish bow about your neck. Slick your own hair back, use make-up to give your body a pale complexion, darkish eyes and blood dripping on the corners of your mouth. Have on vampire teeth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Christmas Tree - don green clothes. Chop two big pieces of green felt in the shape of a Christmas tree, and stick them together, leaving slots for your biceps, legs and face. Tie garland about your body and Embellish with ornaments. Don't forget star on shirt!
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie Oakley - dress in a mid-calf-length leather (or faux leather) skirt, long-sleeved high-necked frilly blouse, including a western-style leather jacket. Add on on a cowboy hat and carry a imitation rifle. Don some medals about your throat.
- DIY Costume Idea: Boogie Man - What does the boogie man look like? Well no one authenticly knows to help you pretty much make up any kind of monster costume, scary outfit, or gross get-up that you can think of. Or go for humor and cover yourself with green slime and be the "Booger" Man!
- DIY Costume Idea: Christmas Tree - don green gear. Chop two large pieces of green felt in the shape of a Christmas tree, and stick these together, leaving gaps for your biceps, legs and face. Tie garland round your body and Adorn with ornaments. Don't forget star on tank-top!
We hold a vast mixture of Easter sizes starting from toddler to XXX-Large and plus. Keep in mind this week's featured products are: a Playboy Ladies Smoking Jacket costume
and a Playboy Gangster ensemble