Did you eat your spinach today? If so, you're ready to wear one of our excellent Popeye costumes! Though this cartoon character is extremely old (dating back to the 1930s) he is still very recognizable and very popular. A Popeye costume will always include those distinctive forearms and the classic sailor shirt, but you can personalize it as you'd like with accessories like shoes, makeup, and a cute cap! Don't forget to add a few tattoos for authenticity as well.
You'll come across those movies where people wake up disturbed to be in a totally different body. How would you like to be able to switch lives with somebody else, but possess the power to turn back whenever you would like? Halloween is a great time to make your desires become a reality, and wearing the perfect costume is that unique way to do that. Because standing in the center of attention much like the celebs is everyone's wish, you're sure to absolutely desire a Brutus ensemble as you wear the most amazing halloween outfit. Are you looking for some sort of fun? Dressed in a popeye costume collection you'll have all the fun you could wish for this halloween. Is your face stuck in a novel of bold journeys that involve flaunting for Olive Oyl, repairing Wimpy's blunders, or rejecting Bluto constantly? How would you love for those adventures to be real? Our rockin' party collections can offer you more life, aspirations, and amusement. And ready for some Black Pump Shoes to go along with your halloween outfit? We have a wide range of accessories, from footwear to caps to false teeth to wigs to.....well, you name it.
Did You Know?
- Popeye: The strip is the cause of making popular, although not inventing, the term "goon" (meaning a thug or perhaps lackey); goons in Popeye's world had been huge humanoids having indistinctly drawn faces that were especially noted for being used as muscle as well as slave labor by Popeye's nemesis, the Sea Hag.
- DIY Costume Idea: Panty Raider - dress in an Oakland Raiders football jersey. Attach women's undergarments with safety pins.
- DIY Costume Idea: Batman and Robin - Batman wears gray tights with black underpants over them, black boots, a gray top with a Batman symbol on it, a black cape, a black half mask with bat ears, and a wide yellow belt. Robin wears yellow tights with black underpants over them, a red vest over a short sleeved green shirt, a yellow cape, a thick belt, and a black half-mask.
- DIY Costume Idea: Little Miss Muffett and Spider - She wears a dress with puffy sleeves, a pettycoat and an apron, and carries a bowl and spoon. He wears black clothes with extra arms sewn on, and attached to each other.
- DIY Costume Idea: Godzilla - don a dark green hooded sweatsuit. Using felt, make a Godzilla head, with eyes and teeth, and attach it to the top of the hood, so the mouth hangs out over your forehead. Make a felt tail and attach it to the suit and then add felt spines all down your back, starting at your head to the tip of the tail.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dice - Cut out the bottom of a substantial, square carton, and cut an opening at the shirt for your head and loopholes on the edges for your arms. Color it bright white (or if you'd like, cover it with colorful furry cloth and go as "fuzzy dice"). Go with black colored card board circles to create the dots. Say "That's the way I roll!"
- DIY Costume Idea: Bald Britney Spears - dress in a hairless wig, Ugg boots, jean shorts, a revealing shirt, and hold a doll and an umbrella.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bluto Blutarsky from Animal House - wear a sweatshirt saying "COLLEGE," over a button-down shirt, with plaid golf shorts. Bring a bottle of Jack Daniels.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bag of Groceries - dress yourself in a sizeable cardboard carton around your torso. Caround the carton with cut-up brown card-board grocery bags. Stick empty food containers around the inside edge. For a compact child, you can go with a authentic grocery bag, and slice slots for the legs and arms.
- Halloween Trivia: The crafty persons at the Goelitz company include a special additive along with marshmallow in it which gives their very own candy corn a truly “gourmet” flavor. The greatest candy corn will be really sugary tasting and possesses a virtually vanilla flavor to it. It ought to be soft once you chew it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beauty Contestants - Good for a large group (and even funnier if there are guys!). Everybody needs an outdated prom dress or bridesmaid dress, along with a sash which says "Miss Florida," "Miss New York," etcetera.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bumblebee - put on dark-colored jeans together with a long-sleeve charcoal shirt. Make a vest out of yellowish and jet black candy striped cloth (or turn to yellow cloth with stripes made out of charcoal electrical tape). Fashion antennae out of pipe cleaners or felt-covered wire. Make wings out of wire and jet black material.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anne Boleyn - dress yourself in a 16th century period dress with Anne's distinctive look--a lowcut square neckline. Include a veil with headpiece. Paint a slash on your neck with blood dripping down, or buy a cosmetic "slit throat" and fasten it on with body attach.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beauty is in the Eye of the Beerholder - Make the letter "I" out of cardboard, label "Beauty" on it, and stick it to your shirt. Or scribble the term "Beauty" on one side of your eyeglasses. Carry a beer in your hand.
You'll find one of the biggest selections of both adult and child collections and halloween props, for Halloween or other party occasions you will find anywhere on the net. Just remember, this is going to be your brand new outfit you will use time and again at costume parties, or perhaps to surprise people at regular parties! The more I think about it.....I believe I'm going to snag one of these for myself!