Power Rangers Costume
Anyone can save the world when they wear a Power Rangers costume. From the hit children's television show the Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers, our realistic and fun Power Ranger costumes are simply super. Complete with a bodysuit and mask, you can choose a Power Ranger costume from your favorite colored-character: pink, blue, red, yellow or black. Our high-quality and breathable material ensures that you stay cool and comfortable while ridding the world of super villains.
You'll enjoy those films in which people wake up in a totally different body. How would you like to trade lives with somebody else, but possess the power to flip back whenever you wished? Slipping into a brand new costume offers you just the ideal amount of assurance to stand out in the crowd Picture yourself sporting a Jungle Fury Jungle Fist this halloween. What words pop into your head? Completely transform yourself at your very next costume party with a Blade Blaster, or any one of these similar, 'straight out of the movies' party outfits. Does the experience of producing a Megazord, getting turned into the Green Power Ranger, and becoming a super powered teen entice you? Experience daily life a tad bit more with the help of a striking rockin' halloween costume. There is one that's just the thing for you. Get your time to stand out from the crowd. And ready for some Speedy Boots to go along with your halloween costume? You'll find an in-depth range of accessories, from shoes or boots to hats to magical wands to cutlasses to.....well, you name it.
Did You Know?
- Power Rangers: The Power Morphicon, the very first Power Rangers conference, occurred in Los Angeles, in 2007. It commemorated fifteen years for Power Rangers on the air at the time, from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1993) up to Power Rangers Operation Overdrive (2007).
- Power Rangers: Within Early 90's the New Zealand Televison broadcasting Standards Authority (BSA) chose to uphold numerous grievances coming from concerned parents about the amounts of violence in the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers show and also forbidden the program. The funny turn in this is the fact that beginning with the later on seasons, such as "Power Rangers: Mystic Force" as well as "Power Rangers: Jungle Fury," the program was really filmed ON New Zealand.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Kournikova - dress in blonde hair in a long pony tail, with very short white tennis skirt and Adidas tank shirt. Add tennis shoes and a racket (and a tan).
- Halloween Trivia: Often times there are 36 million possible trick-or-treaters (kids aged 5 to 13) in the US based on the U. S. Annual official population poll Bureau.
- DIY Costume Idea: American Idol Contestant - Make a little sign saying "American Idol Contestant # (whatever)" and attach it to your clothes. Dress wacky, take an inflatable microphone and sing badly.
- DIY Costume Idea: Flip Flop - Buy a substantial bit of foam at a fabric or craft store. Cut it in the shape of a flip flop and attach swimming noodles for thongs. Slice out a hole for the face. Spray color in color of your choice.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cleopatra and Mark Antony - For Cleopatra: Make a headpiece out of gold brocade and fringe (or get your creativity). Dress in over long straight dark colored hair with bangs. Slip on a floor-length tunic with dazzling embellished collar and belt. Add on a shimmery cape draped in the back of your forearms. Your eye make up will want to be extra heavy with eyeliner extending outward from your eyes. For Mark Antony: don a light toga with royal gold braiding, a scarlet cape, leather flip flops, leather armbands, and crown of ivy.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cinderella and Her Ugly Stepsisters - impressive party costume for a company soiree if you've got one woman plus the rest are guys!
- Halloween Trivia: The earliest American activities involved manifeste costume shindigs organized to enjoy the gathering. Neighbors would act out tales of the dearly departed, predict fortunes, dance and play. Colonial Halloween celebrations consisted of scary tales and mischief.
- DIY Costume Idea: Amy Winehouse - dress in long curly dark-colored hair in a enormous beehive. Wear a short sleeveless dress, jet black tights and black ballet slippers. Include cosmetics with gallons of eye liner, tattoos, a cigarette along with a bottle.
You'll find wonderful halloween ensembles for young boys and girls, plus a variety of classic and attractive adult costumes. Keep in mind, this will be a perfect outfit you will make use of over and over at costume parties, or even to stun people at normal parties! FunCostumeStore is THE playground - go out there and play!