Just imagine getting up from your bed, flashing your new outfit, and walking out in the street. Now wouldn't that feel terrific? There are plenty of good reasons why both adults and kids get a kick out of playing pretend/get into character; the main one being to enjoy one of the greatest holidays of the year: Halloween! Are you on a journey to discover a fantastic Halloween halloween outfit? The new fun halloween outfit is on fire, and one of the most popular to choose from. You're sure to be seen while dressed up in this bright colored fun party outfit, as you stroll across the road on the night of Halloween. Be just who you have always wanted to feel, live your life to the fullest, and step into someone else's body . Are you all set for the night of your life? Gather your pals or family together at your next function and replicate the excellent ensemble from a trendy party costume.
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Mae West and W.C. Fields - Mae wears a tight-fitting dress or gown, a platinum blond wig with a big frilly hat. W.C. Fields wears a top hat, a pot belly, a tux jacket with tails, an ascot, and carries a cigar.
- DIY Costume Idea: Leggo My Eggo - don pajamas and a bathrobe with the right sleeve burned. Put a wig in rollers and burn the hair on the right side as well. Carry a toy toaster.
- DIY Costume Idea: Captain America - Captain America's outfit is a tight azure suit, with vertical red stripes at the waist, crimson lower biceps, light at the elbows, crimson boots, reddish gloves, a light star on the chest, black colored belt, a bluish hood that comes down around the eyes including a white A on the forehead. Hold a red, bright white and light blue shield together with a star in the middle.
- DIY Costume Idea: Elle Woods from "Legally Blonde" - don a reddish dress, pink colored hat, a baby pink high-heel flip flops, blonde hair, and take a stuffed (or real) Chihuahua in a pink purse.
- DIY Costume Idea: Cupid - dress yourself in a whitened, an infant pink and/or red tunic or toga. Make wings out of wire and material (or purchase them from a party outfit store). Tape up gold cord round your waist for a belt. Sport flip flops and carry a toy bow and arrow.
- DIY Costume Idea: Corporate Tool - show off a suit and tie along with a tool belt about it. Carry a screwdriver.
- Halloween Trivia: The addition of face color into halloween outfits started to grow, as did the wide range of wildlife hides included in ensembles.
- Halloween Tips: If a beast is chasing after you, don't enter a deserted dwelling up to the top floor. It is impossible to get out except to jump.
The net is an awesome researching vehicle for costumes and halloween acoutrements. Why waste time running all over town when a great catalog is at your fingertips - and will be delivered to your door! With something for everybody, our costume store is one-stop shopping at its best. Costumes Megastore is THE playground - get out and enjoy!