Prince Of Persia Costumes
A lot of guys would love to look like Jake Gyllenhal, and our Prince of Persia costumes let them get as close as possible to this super star's good looks. This is because the Prince of Persia costume comes with the stunning body armor and gear that makes the actor look so tremendously "buff" in the movie. This is an ideal costume to accessorize with a good wig, knee-high boots, and a few extra accessories and weapons as well.
Page 1 | Page 2
Living life unnoticed can have you feeling down in the dumps, but can you imagine if all your ambitions could become a reality, and you could live in the spotlight for one day a month? Getting into your brand new costume provides you just the right amount of self-assurance to stand out in the crowd It's well worth the time to search for that unique Halloween halloween costume. With an Asian Princess outfit
, you're bound to stop traffic. Whether you are seeking a Sexy Princess Leia outfit
or a Shrek Princess Fiona outfit
, you're certain to discover it here. Do you want to recall your night turning into someone completely different or dressing yourself in a different person for an evening? In order to make your favorite Prince of Persia
roles yours for a night, you have come to the right halloween store. Your new outfit is wonderful, however it isn't until the last details are added that you will really fit the part. Don't forget about a Glamarama Wig
, some Sexy Gold Shoes
, and some Dastan Boot Covers
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Bunch of Bananas - Everyone wears all yellow clothes. Create some large "Chiquita" stickers and place on each person's chest. Walk around together.
- DIY Costume Idea: Lunch Lady - show off an old floral blouse with a floral skirt and a soiled apron. Show off opaque stockings, old brown shoes and a grey wig with hair net. Stuff your shirt so you have a sagging chest. Sport clear plastic gloves and carry a large metal spoon.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie Oakley - dress in a mid-calf-length leather (or faux leather) skirt, long-sleeved high-necked frilly blouse, with a western-style leather vest. Add a cowboy hat and carry a fake rifle. Slip on some medals around your neck.
- DIY Costume Idea: Jughead - wear jeans and a striped shirt. Make a crown out of felt, and dress in it crooked on your head. Carry a big sandwich.
- DIY Costume Idea: Buccaneer and His Booty - The guy dresses up being a pirate. The woman uses padding to enhance her rear end, or puts on a artificial plastic butt.
- Halloween Trivia: Halloween has a number of close ties to superstitions dealing with true love. A few believe if you see a snail on Halloween and lock it inside a flat dish you'll see the first letter of your spouse's name that morning.
- DIY Costume Idea: Butt Kicker - hold around some cigarette butts. If someone asks what halloween outfit you are wearing, simply kick one of them.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annette Funnyjello - dress yourself in a net on your head and take a bowl of Jello together with a silly face painted on it.
- DIY Costume Idea: Always a Bridesmaid - show off an outdated, ripped bridesmaid dress, with torn stockings, messy hair, smeared make-up, plus a crooked bridal veil at your head. Carry a busted-up bouquet of flowers that were obviously stolen in the bride.
- DIY Costume Idea: Butt Head - Fasten cigarette butts to a baseball cap. Or, buy a artificial clear plastic butt from a party costume store and dress in it on your head.
- DIY Costume Idea: Austin Powers Cast - Austin Powers/Dr. Evil/Fat Bastard, Felicity Shagwell, Mini-Me, Foxxy Cleopatra.
- DIY Costume Idea: Courtney Love - wear a babydoll dress, dark-colored Maryjane footwear, and whitened knee-high tights. Have on plenty of eye make up and frazzled bleach-blonde hair.
We have an enormous catalog of Prince of Persia sizes between toddler to XX-Large and plus. Oh, and today's showcased party collections are: an Egyptian Princess costume
and a Death Eater ensemble
. You'll be anybody you want for halloween night or that unique celebration - so "go for it"!