Queen Amidala Costumes
In the most recent Star Wars trilogy the character of Padme or Queen Amidala was introduced. Since then there has been a tremendous demand for Queen Amidala costumes every Halloween. A Queen Amidala costume can be found in many different styles because the character changes her looks throughout the films. There is the empress-like queen, the sexy Padme who elopes with Anakin, and the fighting Queen in Jedi robes, and each comes with a full array of accessories too.
Page 1 | Page 2
Just picture that when you should be doing something useful, you pause for a split second, and suddenly hide behind an ordinary citizen and appear sporting a new costume. Halloween is the absolute right moment to be the one individual you never imagined you could possibly be. Wouldn't you be amazing being dressed in a Queen Dog costume
? Young apprentice, you will trust Padme Amidala
, picture Padme Amidala, connect with Padme Amidala.....you TRANSFORM into Padme Amidala. Is your nose stuck in a novel of striking journeys that concern having admirers, falling in love with your subjects, or having children which will turn out to be Kings and Queens? How would you love for those adventures to be real? Take the pressure out of putting on a costume. Find a Jade Princess ensemble
which will blow your friends out the window. We've loads of extras, from a Lipstick
to a Geisha Makeup Kit
, so you can polish your overall look.
Did You Know?
- Princess: Kairi through Kingdom Hearts is a princess of heart that really does classify as a Walt disney Princess.
- Princess: Belle, voiced by Paige O'Hara, stands out as the fifth Disney Princess as well as first appeared within Beauty and the Beast (1991).
- Princess: Disneyland Paris, france boasts a special evening performance Disney's Fantillusion that involves the princesses as the ending. The 4 princesses that appear are Snow White, Ariel, Belle and also Jasmine.
- Halloween Trivia: Even though Halloween is usually believed to be a cultural descendant from the Celtic festival of Samhain, these types of allegations are frequently not regarded as either historically true or scholarly.
- DIY Costume Idea: Mozart - have on an 18th century costume, with ruffled shirt, breeches, tights and brocade jacket. Add a powdered wig with a bow at the back. Carry sheet music.
- DIY Costume Idea: Killer Bee - Spray paint black horizontal stripes across a yellow t-shirt. Add fake antennas (Styrofoam balls on wire secured to a plastic head band). Sport with camouflage pants, combat boots, ammo bandoliers, and a couple of fake pistols stuck in your belt.
- DIY Costume Idea: Butt Head - Glue cigarette butts to a baseball cap. Or, buy a fake plastic butt from a party costume store and don it on your head.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andy Warhol - put on shaggy blond hair with bangs and black roots round the temples. Darken your eyebrows. Sport a dark turtleneck, skinny pants and boots. Optional: take a can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- Special Effects: Apply blue eyeshadow strategically placed meant for approximating shock.
- DIY Costume Idea: Babies - Dress as babies complete with pacifiers, diapers, and bottles.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dragnet - Dress normally and drag a fishing net.
- Halloween Trivia: The North american Movement established a society understanding of spiritual variety and, consequently, Halloween celebrations became even more secular and centered in the local community instead of churches. Though Halloween held its association with all the harvest and seasonal changes, it was becoming more gendered.
- DIY Costume Idea: Darth Vader - Buy Darth Vader's helmet from a party costume store. Sport long charcoal trousers and long-sleeved shirt. Show off black motorcycle boots and motorcycle gloves. Make shoulderpads and a codpiece out of black vinyl, and fashion control boxes out of cardboard and strap to your chest. Include a dark-colored cape and take a crimson lightsaber.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angel - wear a light shimmery dress, pure white tights, and white-colored ballerina slippers. Make a halo out of wire covered in maribou. Fashion wings from wire covered with lightweight fabric, cover with white feathers, and affix with straps around the forearms and shoulders (like backpack straps).
- DIY Costume Idea: Amish Couple - He shaves his beard to look Amish or wears a pretend one, and puts on jet black trousers, pure white shirt, and suspenders. She might wear an ordinary dress, apron and bonet.
If you don't see what you're seeking on this page, use the left selection to select from a significant collection of costume options or search for a specific product in the top search bar. Don't forget, this will be a brand new outfit you will use many times at costume parties, or even to shock everyone at ordinary parties! Hmmmm.....I believe I'm going to snag one of these for myself!