Robin Hood Costume
You'll look like you stepped right out of Sherwood Forest when you show up at the party in one of our Robin Hood costumes. Or, go trick or treating and rob from the candy rich (the homeowners with lights on, not the other kids) and give to the poor. Or eat it yourself, if you prefer. We'll never tell. Best of all, you don't have to go to England to get your costume, or downtown to the department store. Your Robin Hood costume is just a click away and delivery is available.
Page 1 | Page 2
Wishes and desires aren't supposed to linger within our thoughts; they're created for action. How would you like to have a fantasy come true for a day? Because Halloween is known to be an unexplained time of swapping bodies, why not eliminate the magic tricks and dive into a new costume? Won't you look exceptional in a Ravishing Robin Hood ensemble
? Going in a group of people justifies a design. Wouldn't it be wonderful for you to wander across the street all dressed up in Batman ensembles! What makes your heart beat more rising to the tops of houses, sliding around the bat post, or partying to the tunes of "Kapow" and "Kablamm!"? Your halloween costume is just where the celebration is at. Pick a Tavern Man ensemble
or a Rockin Robin ensemble
made to oooo and ahhhh your audience. Exactly what is there to lose? Really go all out for your next party; add spice to your costume with some Indian Ankle Boots
Did You Know?
- Batman: Through the years, the coloration of Batman comics has ranged from as light as the Batman in Hostess Twinkie marketing campaigns to the dark Batman of the late Eighties.
- Batman: Gotham Community was almost based out of California in the real world, not in the comic strips. Barbara Gordon only started to be Batgirl because the tv show demanded it. The creator of the late-1960s tv show, William Dozier, expected that the comic squeeze in a modern feminine equivalent to Batman, because Betty Kane, the former Bat Woman, was long gone.
- DIY Costume Idea: Frank Einstein - Get a Frankenstein mask and attach an Albert Einstein wig, spray the wig with green haircolor, dress in a lab coat with pocket protector, pens, etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: Stick in the Mud - have on all brown and attach a stick to your chest.
- DIY Costume Idea: Fashion Model out of the 1950s - wear a charcoal velvet dress, pearl earrings and pearl necklace, white colored elbow-length gloves, and jet black pumps. Style your locks in a 191950s hair do, and choose plenty of hairspray. Wear plenty of cosmetics with bright red lip stick.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dr. Evil - dress yourself in a hairless cap and create a scar basically below your right eye. Have on a grey zip up suit jacket together with a banded collar, and matching jeans. Don a good sized pinky ring and hold your pinky next to your mouth.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie puts on a scarlet dress with bright white collar and sleeve cuffs, light ankle stockings and dark patent footwear. She also hto be a short, curly, red wig. Daddy Warbucks is wearing a black suit together with a necktie. The man is bald.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ant - have on a black colored sweatsuit. Stuff the tank-top of your slacks, and the shirt of your shirt to give your body an ant-shape (cinch the middle). Make extra "legs" by stuffing black pantyhose with wire and batting. Attach the legs to your shirt and afterward "dangle" them from your forearms using fishing line. Make antennae out of wire and fasten to a headband.
- DIY Costume Idea: Darth Vaders Wife "Ella Vader" - have on a Darth Vader face mask, charcoal cape and add on two big buttons with up and down arrows.
- Halloween Trivia: Approximately 92% of families with citizens assume that their local communities are usually safe and sound; also 78% reported there's no spot inside 1 mile of their residence which they will be afraid to walk at night.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alien Host - This will recreate the scene from the dvd movie Aliens, where an infant alien has burst through the upper body of one of the characters. You'll need to use clay or something similar to duplicate the chestburster (a worm-like creature with teeth). Color it now cover it with fake blood. Slash a hole in the middle of your items so it looks like the alien is bursting through your upper body. Splatter pretend blood around the hole.
If you are searching for both adults and kids halloween costumes
or halloween add-ons for yourself, you've landed at the best halloween store. By the way, this month's highlighted products are: a Muscle Chest Batman outfit
and a Robin Hood Collection ensemble