Wishes and ambitions are not supposed to stick around inside our thoughts; they are created for action. How would you like to have a desire become a reality for a evening? Any moment is the right opportunity to dress in a mask - be it Hallowe'en, a celebration, or possibly because you would like to astound regular people in the grocery store! Are you ready for some adventure for a night? You can hop into a Scottish Kilt ensemble and get an evening crammed with endless action. Whether or not you're in search of some Ren Boots or a Sassy Lassie outfit, you're sure to discover it on this site. When you're in line at the bank, I'm almost certain you dream of walking in another person's body, or turning into someone different. To make your preferred Scottish roles come to life, you have come to the right shop. And add any number of halloween costume accessories - such as some Colonial Men's Socks or some Samuel Shoes - to get that detailed appearance!
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Bruise - wear anything black and blue.
- DIY Costume Idea: Tragedy Ann and Andy - Dress in Raggedy Ann and Andy costumes. Then add bandages, bruises, an arm in a sling, ripped clothes, missing shoe, etc.
- DIY Costume Idea: Tent - Buy a cheap one-person tent. Cut holes for your head, arms and legs. Sport hiking, fishing or hunting gear.
- Special Effects: For a straightforward simulation of blood: blend ketchup and face creme.
- Halloween Trivia: Bobbing to find apples is believed of having came from the roman harvesting event in which recognizes Pamona, the goddess of fresh fruit trees.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beauty Queen - have on a lengthy gown, rhinestone crown, long gloves and high heel shoes. Make a banner saying "Miss America" (or whatever country/city/etc. You'd like). Hold a bouquet of flowers.
- Halloween Trivia: The black feline has often been linked to witches. It was even considered that the witch might possibly shape change into a kitten. Many others believed the felines happen to be the soul of the dead.
- DIY Costume Idea: Andrew Dice Clay - have on short dark colored hair, lengthy sideburns, a jet black t shirt, black color jeans, heavy necklace, jet black leather motorcycle jacket, big sunglasses, and finger-less leather gloves. Always have a cigarette.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dead Ringer - Dress like a corpse or ghoul (gray-white powdery skin, black color make up round your eyes, ragged clothes, and so on.). Take a bell. When someone ask what you are, ring the bell.
- Halloween Trivia: Folks would play fortune teller during Halloween. To be able to enjoy this game, tokens were cut out of paper and placed on a plate. People would enter a gray area and were advised to put her hands on a sheet of ice then lay it on a platter. Her "good fortune" would attach to the hands.
- DIY Costume Idea: Ball Pit - You know the ball pits they have in kids' playlands? This halloween costume will replicate a mini ball pit that will fit around your hips. You can make a frame out of pvc pipes, suspend it from your shoulders with straps, try black netting on bottom and sides, afterward fill with colorful balls. Now slip on basically shorts but make sure your entire groin area is covered up by the balls. It will look like you're naked in the "ball pit." Men only obviously!
- DIY Costume Idea: American Idol Contestant - Make a tiny sign that says "American Idol Contestant # (whichever)" and glue it to your clothes. Dress wacky, hold an inflatable microphone and sing badly.
- DIY Costume Idea: Annie and Daddy Warbucks - Annie is wearing a red dress with vivid white collar and sleeve cuffs, white ankle hosiery and charcoal patent shoes. She also has a short, curly, reddish wig. Daddy Warbucks puts on a black colored suit with a necktie. He is bald.
We carry a sizable array of Scottish sizes starting from infants to XXX-Large and plus-size. With a little something for everyone, our costume store is one-stop shopping at its finest. Rock the party!
: Here is my 2010 ground breaker. I'm, as you can see, only about 1/4 way done. I've already put in about 20 hrs. already. I'm looking forward to seeing if the kmart skeleton can save me time.StrangeBergman2010:
I was able to put a couple of coats of minwax stain on my ground breaker tonight. I tried both the dark grey and the minwax and I liked the look of the stain better. Let me know what you think.BooYah project 2 complete!!!!!IslaTasteless:
Please let me know if you like the ground breaker or not. I'm still not completely sold on the dark minwax stain. I was just feeling it more than the dark grey. Thanks in advace for the replies.EllisBreeze
: Haha, discount wigs
& candy following halloween = finest submit holiday buying actually