Semi Pro Costume
Comic actor Will Ferrel is guilty of epic levels of silliness and many of his films lead to trends in Halloween costumes. Consider how many Semi Pro costumes appeared following the release of the humorous basketball film. A good Semi Pro costume will include the crazy, curly hair that the actor grew for the role, but will also feature the uniform, knee socks, and silly headband as well. Don't forget to get some white sneakers to complete your look!
Please try the search box above, or the left navigation :-)
How awesome would it be to wind up being anyone you would like, and absolutely no one know who you really are? Because Halloween is thought to be an inexplicable period of exchanging bodies, why not master the magic curses and launch into a perfect outfit? Would you be stylin in a Running Bull outfit
? Plunge straight into a completely new existence with a Bunny Suit
. Does the experience of surprising your friends and relatives, turning into someone completely new, and just outside your safe place fascinate you? Take pleasure in life a little more with a stunning rockin' costume. There's at least one that's just excellent for you. Take your chance to stand out from the bunch. Really go all out for your very next festival; decorate your halloween outfit with some Bunny Teeth
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Fairy - put on a shimmery dress or nightgown. Form wings out of wire and use a hot glue gun to cover them with a sheer fabric. Accent with glitter and fake jewels. Make a wand by decorating a cardboard star and attaching it to a dowel.
- DIY Costume Idea: Zombie Hippie - don hippie clothes (bell bottoms, tie dyed shirt, peace symbol necklace, etc.). Paint your face to make yourself look dead. Carry a sign that says "Stop World Hunger" or "No More War."
- DIY Costume Idea: Anne Boleyn - have on a 16th century period dress with Anne's distinctive look--a lowcut square neckline. Include a veil with head wind. Paint a slash on your throat with blood dripping down, or buy a cosmetic "slit throat" and glue it on with body glue.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bearded Lady in the Circus - awesome for a guy who already hbeing a beard. Basically dress in a light pink tutu, leggings, make-up plus a wig.
- Halloween Trivia: All Halloween customs in the U.S.A. Are borrowed directly or tailored from those of other nations.
- DIY Costume Idea: Angry Mob - One of you dresses up as Frankenstein's monster. Every person else arrives as villagers with ragged garments and rope belts, carrying pitchforks and torches. Torches could be built from a little bit of lumber with different colored crafts card-board glued to the tank-top.
- Halloween Trivia: Satanic cults, much more typical in fiction when compared to fact, had been said to sacrifice black cats on Halloween.
- DIY Costume Idea: Alvin along with the Chipmunks - slip on genuinely long turtleneck t-shirts or sweaters. Alvin hlike a yellow letter A on the front of a scarlet shirt plus a light yellow A on his hat. Simon has a general light blue shirt and black or light blue eye glasses and spiked hair. Theodore hto be a green shirt and spiked hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Dead Ringer - Dress similar to a corpse or ghoul (gray-white powdery skin, black cosmetics around your eyes, ragged clothes, and so forth.). Take a bell. When someone ask what you are, ring the bell.
- DIY Costume Idea: Anteater - Choose brown felt to create a cone-nosed mask that ties behind your head. Cut eye openings and include two ears. Slip on all brown gear.
We hold an extensive catalog of Semi Pro halloween ensembles for both adults and kids - accessible at modest prices. By the way, this week's showcased items are: an Aurora ensemble
and a Genie Muscle outfit
. FunCostumeStore is YOUR nirvana - get in the sandbox and play!