Just as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, sexy is a relative term as well. When you are looking for sexy costumes for Halloween or a special event, it helps to first consider your personal view of sexy. By doing this you will help yourself to find a sexy costume as easily as possible, and this is especially true with our line of costumes because they are so numerous and cover so many categories. Consider that you can find sexy storybook characters, career clothes, and even sexy animals too!
Page 1 | Page 2
Ready to for a night on the town in one of our sexy halloween costumes
?What a way to start the day. Everyone in the office is being impolite to you. However abruptly, you hop into a black sedan and pop up flashing your risque outfit. Now you're the cool kid again :-). You will love to talk about arriving in the perfect outfit ! What is more enjoyable than flashing a Sexy Referee ensemble
on Halloween night? Grasshopper, you have to believe sexy costume
fun, obsess about sexy costume fun, imitate sexy costume fun.....you EMERGE AS sexy costume fun. Just what do you expect in a party outfit? Do you want to find a great deal more excitement and be exactly who you have always wanted to be? With these excellent halloween ensembles for both adults and kids, you're certain to find your much-loved sexy hero. People will definitely believe your party outfit if you include some Black Pump Shoes
, some Roxy Shorts
, or some Thigh High Stockings
Did You Know?
- DIY Costume Idea: Babe Magnet - dress yourself in all black and attach pictures of Babe Ruth all over yourself.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bush and Chain-y - One of you cuts some branches off a bush and attaches these to their garments. The other person wraps chains about themselves.
- DIY Costume Idea: Christmas Gang - Santa and Mrs. Claus, with reindeer, elves and gifts.
- DIY Costume Idea: All Dolled Up - dress in all pure white and paste dolls all over your outfit.
- DIY Costume Idea: Beauty plus the Geek - The guy dresses up as a general geek (high pants, bad hair, wrinkled shirt and nerdy eyeglasses). She dresses glamorously (gorgeous dress, heels, make-up, styled hair, and so on.).
- DIY Costume Idea: Anna Kournikova - dress yourself in blonde hair in a long pony tail, with rather short vivid white tennis skirt and Adidas tank shirt. Add tennis shoes plus a racket (and a tan).
- DIY Costume Idea: Bellybutton Lint - Take any pair of sweatpants and sweatshirt that are white-colored on the interior. Dress in the sweatpants and sweatshirt interior out. Stick a sign at yourself which says "Bellybutton Lint." For extra points, sport a jet black knit stocking hat with cotton balls glued to it.
- Halloween Trivia: Some resources believe that trick-or-treating originated with beggars in Ireland who made their rounds to residences of the rich to ask for money and candy. They'd threaten them with �evil spirits� whenever they did not give.
- DIY Costume Idea: Control Freak - Get as many remote controls as you can find, and carry them so they're sticking out from all your pockets. Frizz your hair.
- DIY Costume Idea: Deb from Napoleon Dynamite - Clothe yourself in pastel shades, wear a fanny pack, and put your locks in a side ponytail along with a scrunchi.
- DIY Costume Idea: Bill Lumbergh from Office Space - dress yourself in slacks, an attractive long-sleeve dress shirt, suspenders, and glasses. Hold a coffee mug. "Umm yeeeaaahhh I need you to come in on Saturday and play a little catch up...."
We hold a tremendous range of sexy sizes beginning from infants to XX-Large and plus. By the way, this month's highlighted items are: a GI Gal Double Zip Dress ensemble
and a Sassy Maiden ensemble
. You'll see just the perfect halloween outfit for YOU or that special loved-one.